Three.

Lorenzo

Silas owes me his entire life. He stole from me three times now. I don't give two shits about him being a coke addict but for him to steal from me? I can't tell who's more fucking stupid. Silas or the fucking guards I hired.

Silas swore to pay me back for the last amount I had given him two months ago. Not only did he push his payment until now, but he also took without asking, and here in the mafia, we don't like people who steal.

I had someone's phone from Silas's address being tracked. I wouldn't be surprised if it was his considering how fucking retarded that dick is. The phone was tracked at the alleyway that I usually get Stefano my brother to exchange shit at, so I knew at this point it had to have been him.

That asshole is going to die.

Elliana

I tried to pick myself up but  the pain from my stomach didn't allow me to. I told myself I had to get up if I didn't want to die. I heard Silas yelling my name not too far so I panicked and hid behind a few trash cans I saw. I heard footsteps approaching and held my breathe and made myself as small as possible.

"Come on you bitch WHERE ARE YOU?" He started laughing like a maniac.

"FUCK" I jolted up but he didn't hear. I began to calm down but heard my phone buzzing. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I grabbed and and shut it off but Silas lifted the garbage can I was behind and threw it to the other side revealing me.

"There you are little sister! I missed you!" I grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall.

"S-Silas- p-pl-please" I tried to speak through being suffocated.

"I have let you live, for too long my sweet pea. You killed mom and you will live forever with that guilt you bitch" He threw me against the other side of the wall and I collapsed. I had my eyes shut as I waited for a punch or a kick to hit me but it never happened. Instead, I heard the sound of Silas choking.

I opened my eyes so see a tall figure standing over Silas with his hands over his neck.

"Your payment is overdue. And didn't anybody tell you not to hit girls?" He held a gun up to Silas's head and the bullet went through. My ears were ringing bad and so was my head. My vision went on and off and I felt arms wrap around me as I was laying on the ground.

I tried to focus my eyes on who it was but all I could see were green eyes and black hair. I saw tattoos drawn from his neck and I assume they traced down to the rest of his body. He smelt like clean musk with a hint of cigarettes.

My vision went blurry again and I felt my eyes weigh down onto me.

Lorenzo

I saw Silas from a distance throwing a girl like a fucking rag doll. That disgusting bitch is dead either way. I walked up to him and without hesitating, I wrapped my hand strongly around his neck blocking any sort of air from coming in and out. I picked him up with that same hand and threw him exactly the way he did to her.

"Your payment is overdue. And didn't anybody tell you not to hit girls?" I grabbed my gun from my waist and put a bullet through his fucked up head. I turned my body and rushed towards her. I didn't know what to say so I held her.

She looked deep into my eyes and I didn't break the connection. Her eyes were beautiful and dark. She had bruises on her face and I immediately felt my whole body heat up. Just as I was about to ask her if she was okay, her eyes shut and her body went from stiff to being loose.

Who are you?

Socials-
Instagram - novaelle24
Tiktok - novaelle24_