Bonus Chapter.

Five years later

Elliana

"If you two don't get your butts down here ASAP I'm taking your tablets away for a week!" I shouted at both Dominic and Ace.

After Enzo and I got married a month after our proposal, I may or may not have gotten pregnant with twins.

I know I was legit only almost 19 but I don't know, I really didn't mind and surprisingly neither did Enzo.

Enzo and I took over the American mafia after Enzo's mother Celeste passed away a year ago. She got really sick two years ago and it never went away.

Enzo's been doing okay because both Dom and Ace have been super supportive and keeping him happy.

Tarra and Stef are still taking good care of the Italian mafia and they seem to be doing well with their little daughter Elle. Tarra wanted to name her after me but not quite, so they went with Elle which in my opinion is really sweet.

Right now, I was peacefully baking cookies when the two little demon boys decided to steal a batch that was already done. Two cookies are now missing from my tray!

I chased after them and picked both of them up making them giggle.

"Gotcha!"

They both continued to laugh and I tickled their tummies.

"No cookies before dinner!" I jokingly scolded them. I put them down in the living room and they continued playing as I made my way back to the kitchen. I saw Enzo eating one of my cookies and glared at him.

"I swear the kids outta turn out exactly like you" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Only the best" Enzo smirked.

"You wish"

"Mhm"

He pulled me into his arms and gave me a kiss.

"We have dinner tonight with Tarra and Stefano. T wanted a double date night?" Enzo asked.

"What about Dom and Ace?"

"Tarra's dropping off Elle and the maids will take care of them for the night."

I nodded and went to check on the second batch of cookies.

"They better last a week or two this time Enzo"

He threw his hands up like he didn't know what I meant and I just chuckled.

Lorenzo

never in my entire life did I think at age 24, would I be happily married, living with the love of my life, and eating all of her her cookies.

Words cannot describe how much I love Elliana De Luca.

She is the whole reason I have fought all of my battles and woke up everyday. Without her, I would be dead.

She is my saviour.

Elliana

Without Enzo, I would probably be dead in a ditch considering the Russians would have killed me. Enzo's the whole reason I survived.

He is my saviour.

I hope you guys enjoyed my second book!

Thank you all so much for over 5k read and 100+ votes!

I'm planning on releasing a second book to this Either to do with Dominic De Luca or Ace Oro De Luca but I feel like I'll end up doing book two and three I DUNNOO

Let me know what you guys think and as always please follow my tiktok at novaelle24_ for more further updates and give this book a vote or two !

I love you all so much and until next time, see ya!