Nine.

Lorenzo

I don't know why my first thought was to do what I did but all I know is it worked. I don't regret kissing Ellie. It was the best kiss I have ever had. Unlike all the other girls who just want to hookup and all the girls who never mean any of their kisses, I felt something strong with Ellie.

I have no clue what it is about her that stands out from everybody else. After she let go of the kiss, her breathing started to calm down. I held her in my arms until she went back to sleep and then I walked out of her room and headed to my office.

I closed the door and saw Stefano sitting in one of the seats in front of my desk.

"I went through all of the forms and all you have to do is sign the three forms. The last one states that Elliana won't be attending school anymore."

If Ellie wants to continue studying, I'll have her do it here. I am not letting her risk her life at school. That gives the Russians to get to her and just because Silas practically sold her to them, does not mean they will get her.

"Did you find out who Ellie's staying with?" I asked.

"She's staying with her dad and her mom died from a car accident when she was 14 and ever since then I think her dad's been beating her up about it quite literally." My hands tightened and I could feel my nails digging into my skin. My jaw clenched tightly.

"What else?" I gritted my teeth.

"Silas her brother used to beat her most days to take it out on her as well. Since Silas is dead now, and no one really knows if her dad is abusing her, all we can do is sit back and watch and if something happens the-"

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?" I cut Stefano off. "Ellie has marks and bruises all over her fucking face and you're here telling me that all we can do is just sit the fuck back?!"

"Enzo there's no proof that he's done it"

"Bull fucking shit" I signed the forms and left them on my desk and went up to my room. I swear to God if I find out Ellie's dad has been doing that all for 3 and a half years I am going to kill him with my bare fucking hands.

I got into bed a few minutes later and ended up sleeping for a couple hours until the sunrise at 6.

Elliana

I felt my eyes being blinded by the sun coming through the window. I pulled the covers over my face and groaned. Fuck I have class. I jumped out of bed but momentarily paused. WHO'S GIANT BLACK SHIRT AM I IN??

I shook it off and came out of the room.

"TARRA" I repeatedly shouted as I made my way downstairs.

"In here!" I followed her voice and walked into the kitchen. She was eating a plate full of food and Stefano was in the kitchen with her.

"I see you've made yourself at home bee" I said. She smirked at me.

"WE HAVE SC-"

"Not anymore" Stefano cut me off. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I called your school and told them you guys won't be attending anymore"

"YOU IDIOT" I shouted. I ran up the stairs and into the room I stayed in. I went into the closet and got the first clothes I saw.

I got gum out of my purse from last night and threw my hair into a bun

I got gum out of my purse from last night and threw my hair into a bun. I ran out of the front door and saw a guard.

"YOU" I pointed to him. "DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL" He looked panicked and shook his head.

"Y-y-yes ma'am" He opened the door for me and drove me to school.

When I got there, I went straight into the office. I waited to talk to the principle. I pray that Stefano wasn't fucking serious about this. I was called into the office and practically ran in there.

"PLEASE LET ME STAY HERE" I shouted at the principle.

"Okay okay Elliana calm down, let's talk."

I nodded and took a seat in front of his desk.

"Principle Martin I can explain!" I yelped.

"No need Elliana. You're one of our best students but I'm afraid you've signed off all the forms to leave school."

School was my only escape from my dad. My dad. Shit he's going to actually murder me when I get home.

"Okay. Yeah. Thank you" I muttered and left. I could feel my heart beat a million times per second. I walked all the way from my school to my home.

I got home and opened the door and saw my dad in the kitchen with a beer. Alcoholic.

"There you are you little bitch WHY WEREN'T YOU HOME ALL NIGHT?" He roared.

"N-n-no dad" I stuttered. He walked towards me and I flinched. He grabbed onto my hair and pushed me onto the ground. I expected him to hit me but instead I heard the door crash open.

"Who the hell-" My dad was cut off by a gun shot. My ears pierced through the ringing noise and my head rang as well. What the hell is it with these fuckers and guns???

I looked up to see the guard who drove me to school with a gun. The bullet went right next to my dad and he fell back from shock.

"Who the hell are you people!?" My dad shouted.

"La mafia Italiana" He said as she shot my dad through his shoulder. The guard helped me up.

"Are you okay?" I nodded. I looked at his face and took a closer look. I recognized him.

"Fernando?" He chuckled at what I said.

"Close. Leo" I bit my lip in embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'll explain everything in the car just please come with me pobresita." He put his arms around my shoulder and headed out with me. There was another black SUV and four guards went into my house and took my father.

Someone better have a good explanation.

ELLIE'S DAD IS NOT DEAD I REPEAT HE IS NOT DEAD

Socials -
Tiktok at novaelle24_
Instagram at novaelle24