𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 ❤︎

A/N: y'all she actually looks so hot im gonna faint i mean JUST LOOK AT HER

Anyways.. I'm still doing requests guys :)

__

"Y/N, I can't believe you! You nearly died out there and now your acting like it's not a big deal!? I could've lost you!" Maria yelled. Her voice was strained from shouting too much.

"Maria, I can look after myself! I don't need you babying me all the time. You're my girlfriend, not my mother." You argued, massaging your temple in attempt to ease your headache.

"I don't want you going on these missions anymore Y/N. Simpler ones, maybe. But this? This is too much Y/N. You're hurting yourself and it's hurting me too.." She explained, refilling your cup of water.

"Who are you to tell me which missions I can and can't pick? Maria I can decide for myself. Just because one slip up happened today, doesn't mean it's going to happen gradually." You looked up at Maria. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes darkened.

"Y/N.. I don't want you going on these missions anymore." She repeated to you slowly, as if you had a hearing problem. You rolled your eyes.

"What about what I want? It's always you making the decisions when one of us gets hurt. Even if the roles were switched I bet you'd continue doing these missions wouldn't you? But just because it's me, I don't get a say in it." You mumbled, but Maria heard every bit of it.

"Y/N, this is different! You were literally at the verge of death not even five minutes ago, and now your acting like nothing happened! Why are you normalising the fact that you nearly died!?" She shouted, worsening your headache.

"Maria.. You being here is just MAKING IT WORSE!" You yelled, shutting her up. The look on her face made you automatically regret your word choice. "Babe.. I didn't mean that.. It just-"

"Fine. If me being here makes it worse, then I'll just leave." She spoke. Her voice was dull and dark. All you could hear were Maria's footsteps getting further away from the medical room.

You sighed in regret, already wanting to jolt off the medical bed and run to Maria, to give her the biggest apology. The only things holding you back, were the IV tubes connected to your body.

It felt like hours since you and Maria had that argument, yet you haven't seen her since. You thought it was weird, because whenever the two of you fought, she'd always struggle to avoid you.

"Maybe what I said was a little bit too far.. She was just trying to help me.." You mumbled to yourself. You kept thinking the worst scenarios. 'What if she breaks up with you? What if she hates me now?'

There was a knock on the door, followed by a doctor entering the room which interrupted you from your thoughts. "Y/N L/N, correct?" The doctor spoke. You would've nodded, but because of your headache you let out a hum instead.