𝗕𝘂𝘀𝘆 ❤︎

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀. 😂

It was a surprisingly quiet day in the Avengers Tower. Usually, you would go crazy from all the loud noise, but today was perfect.

You had to finish off some paper work Fury requested from you, and for once, there would be no interruptions.

Fifteen minutes into your paper work, and there has been no bother. You assumed everyone was out on an important mission.

Thirty minutes in, still no bother. You were half way through your paperwork. This could be marked as the first day you handed in your paperwork on time.

That's what you thought, until the elevator dinged. It just had to ding. All the Avengers minus Bruce and Thor walked out of the elevator, causing you to let out a groan.

You assumed Bruce was in his lab and that Thor went back to Asgard for a visit. "Hey,
Y/N. How's it goin' good lookin." Tony greeted. You let out another groan, louder than the one before.

"Ouch, I'm offended. Someone's not so happy to see me." He pouted, dramatically putting his hand on his heart.

"Y/N, what are you up to?" Natasha asked, plopping down next to you on the sofa, jogging your handwriting in the process.

"Isn't it obvious? Im busy. I'm trying to get some paper work done. Can you guys like.. I don't know, bother me another time?" You requested, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Y/N, with all due respect, why don't you just work in your room?" Clint asked, already in the kitchen raiding the fridge.

"Legolas, how about you get your fat ass out the fridge and go look in my bedroom for any flat surfaces to do my paperwork. Exactly! There is none!" You yelled, causing a few to laugh and Clint to glare at you.

"Relax Y/N, it was just a suggestion." Steve explained, already in the kitchen with Clint getting a cup of water.

"Freedom of speech, Cap. Freedom of speech." You joked. When it was silent for a few seconds, you picked up your pen, only to drop it when Clint yelled.

"OKAY, WHO THE HELL ATE MY DONUTS?"

"Not me."
"Not me."
"Not me."

"Sorry Clint, I got hungry. Who keeps donuts in the fridge for that long anyways?" You admitted.

"WHA- I WAS GONNA EAT THOSE!"

Clint sat down on the sofa with you, along with Tony, Steve and Nat. You knew they were trying to get under your skin for what ever reason.

"Can you guys like, sit somewhere else, please?" You asked.

"Freedom of seat, Y/N. Freedom of seat." Steve mocked.

"Y/N, I own this Tower, therefore, I can sit wherever I want. Legolas, turn on the TV?" Tony requested. Clint nodded.

The loud volume of the TV distracted you from your work, as well as Steve and Tony arguing about something. It was all a hassle, until-

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP, Y/N IS TRYING TO WORK." Was what silenced them all. You looked to see who did the impossible. Maria. Of course they'd listen to her and not you.

"Tony, Nat. Fury wants a word with you. Steve, Clint? Make yourselves useful and go do some training?" Maria ordered. Everyone groan and get up to leave.

You sat there, mouth wide open causing Maria to chuckle and kiss your forehead. "Now that they're gone, let me help you with your work."

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀.