𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ❤︎

𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹

It was almost on the daily that Maria would have to go to work. That meant sometimes, you'd have to sleep alone since she'd come home extremely late.

Luckily today, Fury thought it would be a good idea to give Maria a break. He gave her mission to some other agents, who got it done without any problems.

-

Your eyes fluttered open and you let out a groan, reaching out for the alarm clock which was making an irritating buzz. You only just noticed the arm that had a firm grip around your waist.

You were slightly surprised that she slept through the sound of an alarm clock. She has to wake up early almost every morning for missions. A smile formed on your lips realising that it was her day off today.

"Morning.." Maria whispered into your ear, with an obviously groggy voice.

"You're awake?" You questioned, feeling her soft kisses on your neck and jawline.

"I am now.." She responded, irritated and no longer whispering. She had an extremely cute posh accent which you loved so much.

"Sorry.. I had no idea that alarm was set. I forgot you had a day off today.." You informed her, attempting to get out of bed but her arms pulled you back into her grip.

"Where are you going?" She bluntly asked you, a frown forming on her face.

"T-To make some breakfast. I thought you might want breakfast in bed." You told her, scratching the back of your head. It was a habit you did when you were flustered.

"Just stay for a little bit longer. Your side of the bed will get cold." She ordered, with her incredibly posh accent, which never failed to make you swoon.

"Fine, just a little bit longer." You sighed in defeat and crawled back into bed with Maria.