𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 ❤︎

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸.

It's never usual that you get sick. It mostly happens rarely, so when ever you are, Maria always seems to make it a big deal.

"Maria, is all of this necessary?" You asked her, covered in three layers of blankets, with warm tomato soup in a bowl.

"Isn't it?" She responded, taking a seat on the sofa with the remote in her hands. "I'm really hot." You added, hoping she'd take away the unnecessary blankets.

"In which way?" Maria jokes, causing you to chuckle a bit. The chuckling soon turned in to sneezing, causing Maria to frown.

"I think you should rest a little bit." She requested, crossing her arms. You were about to refuse, but looked up to an intimidating face.

"But, I'm not even tired.. And it will ruin my sleeping schedule." You added. "You don't even have a sleeping schedule." She argued.

"But I-" You continued to argue. Maria knew it was no use convincing you to sleep, so she had to you stage two. Bribery. "I just want you to sleep, cause the sooner you sleep, the sooner you'll get better. And the sooner you get better, the sooner I can kiss you." She explained.

"Hmm.. Fine. Sleep with me?" You asked. Maria smiled to you and nodded, swinging an arm around your waist. "Get well soon, babe."

A/N: OH MY GOSH Y'ALL IM SORRY FOR ZAYN MALIK-ING ON Y'ALL-

Just studies stressing me out and stuff, but I promise I'll update more :)))