𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 ❤︎

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮

You were at one of Tony Stark's famous parties, sitting on a stool waiting for the bartender to give you your drink.

"Hey, Y/N." A voice greeted, behind you. You turned your head slightly to see Natasha smiling at you, holding a glass of red wine in one hand.

"Hey, Nat. Pretty cool party, huh?" You asked her, to make conversation. It feels like ages since you two had a proper conversation because of missions, training and other stuff.

"I've seen better. But I've seen worse too." She added, taking a sip from your drink. You two started to talk more, and it felt good to catch up with her more.

But you started to notice eyes on you. You glanced over Nat's shoulder, to see Maria looking directly at you. Usually, her eye contact would make you swoon or blush, but this time she looked a bit angry.

When she was finished staring at you for a few seconds, she moved her eyes to Natasha. Luckily, her back was turned to her, so it was just Maria staring daggers into the back of Nat's head.

"Hello..? Earth to Y/N? How's space treating you?" She joked, snapping you out of your trance.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine, sorry. Just zoned out." You explained to her, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I noticed. What was that about?" She asked, sipping the last of her wine, then placing it on the counter.

"Oh nothing I just-" You tried to explain but was cut off by a voice behind Natasha.

"Hey, Romanoff. Mind if I borrow Y/N for a just moment? It's important." She requested, making an obviously fake smile which only you could noticed.

"Sure. Enjoy the party." She smiled, to which Maria nodded her head and practically dragged you out of the room and into a spare one.

"What was that about, Y/N?!" She questioned you. You could hear the anger in her voice as she crossed her arms.

"Wha- huh? What do you mean?" You asked, genuinely not knowing why she was so upset with you.

"You were 'flirting' with Agent Romanoff. I saw it." She assumed, combing her hand through her hair.

"No I wasn- Wait a second.. Baby are you jealous?" You questioned, smiling since her blush gave you a self explanatory answer.

"You are!" You answered yourself.

"Babe, don't worry. You've got nothing to worry about. I love you. Not her." You informed her, which caused her to let go a breath you didn't even know she was holding.

"I-I'm not jealous, I just don't like it when people try to get with you!" She defended herself.

"Maria, we were literally just talking about how well we both found the party." You shook your head smiling.

You knew Maria hated being wrong because she rarely ever was so she wasn't used to it.

"Shut up." She ordered to you, before you both melted into a soft kiss.