𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ❤︎

You were sat on your sofa scrolling through Netflix on the TV, Until you heard your phone buzz on the table.

My future wife 💍:

Y/N.

Can I come over..

Please?

Y/N:

Yeah sure

What's wrong?

READ 11:52PM

It was only two minutes later, until you heard a knock on your door. You pounced up from wherever you were sat, and unlocked the door, to see an exhausted Maria.

She immediately enveloped you into a hug, which was odd since you were usually the one to hug her. You waited for her to let go but she didn't.

"Bad day?" You asked, to which she nodded still not letting go. "Wanna talk about it?" She shook her head, as a no. "Wanna watch a movie and order pizza with me?" You asked, hopeful. She nodded again and you couldn't help but smile.

About twenty minutes later, you were sat on the sofa cuddling with Maria, soft blankets protecting your bodies, as you both munched on pizza.

"Sorry for showing up like this.. It's just, Fury. He's been at my neck lately. I just needed a break." She explained, leaning her head on the crook of your neck.

"It's fine, I don't mind the company." You assured her, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too.."

𝗔/𝗡: 𝘆𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗦 𝗼 𝗿 𝗿 𝘆    : (