𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 ❤︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.

After a few long hours of dancing to horribly loud music and turning down drunken men, you never realised how much you actually drank.

Looking down at your three empty red wine glasses, you shrugged your shoulders making your way to order yet another drink.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Agent L/N." A voice echoed from behind you. You swiftly turned around to see the one person you were trying to avoid. Maria Hill.

You had a huge crush on her, and you were to scared to ask her out thinking she wasn't gay.

Instead of being the strong dependent human being you were, you deciding to wimp out and drink your sorrows away for at least one night.

"H-Heyyy Mariaa!" You exclaimed, giving her a huge hug which she surprisingly accepted.

"You're extremely drunk. You didn't even call me Agent Hill." She informed you, crossing her arms. "I think that's enough alcohol for you." She added.

"Maria you're so beautiful.. I really wanna kiss youu." You told her, ignoring whatever it was she just said to you.

Maria let out a sigh, before speaking again. "You can kiss me when you're sober Y/N. I don't want you to regret your choices." She explained.

"Sober nor Drunk Y/N would regret it though.." You argued, looking up to Maria's crystallised blue eyes.

"I'm so going to regret this.." She mumbled to herself, before her soft lips connected with yours.

You instantly felt a spark shooting through your body, when your lips connected. You pulled away, with desperation for air.

"There, now stop drinking and rest." She ordered to you, walking away.

You watched her blend in with the crowd, and frowned knowing that as soon as you woke up, you wouldn't remember a thing.