𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 ❤︎

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Maria was typing what looked to be some important stuff on her computer, but you just so happened to be extremely bored.

You attempted to creep up behind her, in order to scare her. "I know you're behind me, Y/N." She informed you before you could even think about it.

"Okay, fine. I'm bored." You sighed, causing her to look back at you with a raised eyebrow, then back at her computer as she began typing away again.

"Ask Fury for a mission." She requested, trying to focus on her paper work and files on the computer.

"I did! He said all the ones I'm qualified for, are already being done!" You responded, in annoyance.

Although her back was facing to you, you didn't need to see her to know she rolled her eyes at you. "That's not very nice." You told her jokingly.

"Sweetheart. I'm trying to do some work here. Could you just give me a minute?" She questioned, using her hand as a comb for her hair. You knew she only did that when she was annoyed.

"Give me a kiss and I'll go." You informed her, to which she smirked a little bit and turned from her seat, only to give you a small peck on the cheek.

"There." She said, returning to getting her work done. You furrowed your eyebrows in dissatisfaction.

"Wow. Really?" You asked rhetorically, causing her to laugh. You loved her laugh so much.

"You didn't exactly specify 'where' you wanted your kiss. Now let me work." She ordered, with a grin on her face.

"Fine. I'll remember that." You told her, backing out of the room, to which she only put her thumb up at you and winked.

" You told her, backing out of the room, to which she only put her thumb up at you and winked