𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ❤︎

Request: Can you do a one-shot of the Reader being an Avenger. And as a joke, the Avengers make fun of the reader (The reader is joking with them) but then Maria walks in, and shouts at all the Avengers for making fun of the reader.

A/N: Your wish is my command. 🧞‍♀️🔮

You were sat on a stall with your head leaned on your hands and your elbows on the counter table, to support your weight. Out of boredom, you found yourself reading one of Bruce's Gamma Radiation books.

You actually understood it, since you were pretty smart, but sometimes the Avengers would tease you about it. Obviously, you knew they were joking, and meant no offence.

Sometimes you'd play along, and pretend to be offended, to make them feel guilty.

"Y/N, are you still reading that book? How do you even understand that stuff?" Tony asked, preparing a coffee.

"Yes, I am 'sTiLL' reading that book." You mocked. "Plus, when your actually smart like me, you can understand anything." You added, fixing your eyes back towards the book.

You heard Tony scoff and mumble on about being so smart, that he could make an artificial intelligent robot.

A few minutes later, Clint and Thor appeared. Clint raised his eyebrows at you. "Are you really reading that book of difficulty?" Thor asked, just like Tony did.

"Yes, cause unlike you guys I'm smart." You joked, causing Thor to let out an over exaggerating, loud fit of laughter. "Lady Y/N, with all due respect, I am smarter than you."

You also began to laugh, shaking your head into your hands. "Thor, you literally have zero brains! It's only muscle." You assured him, to which he paused for a second, before speaking again.

"The brain is a muscle. And that's a muscle," He explained, pointing at his muscular body parts. "-And that's a muscle, and THEY are ALL muscles, this is all muscle, so I am covered in brains, and I have more brains than you."

You were now almost crying from laughing so hard. "T-Thor, that's not how it works." You told him, noticing Natasha and Bruce walking in. You were confused to where Steve was, but then realised he probably went for a morning jog with Sam.

"Oh poor Y/N, thinks she's so smart.." Natasha joked, causing everyone to chuckle a bit.

"Hey! I am smart, Romanoff! Screw you!" You said with a smirk. Causing a lot of 'Oooh's

"You're so lucky Steve isn't here to tell you off. That language is not appropriate here Y/N." Tony joked, tutting at you and shaking his head in disapproval.

"I'm still going to tell on Lady Y/N, for calling me dumb." Thor spoke.

"Wow, so is today just a 'Let's bully Y/N' day?" You asked, with a hand on your heart faking that your were offended.

After all The yelling, no one noticed Maria standing outside the elevator. "WHO is bullying Y/N?!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Oh, shi-" Everyone mumbled, in sinc.

________________________________

Vaid142 I hope this was good enough LMAOOO I suck at this stuff. Anywayzzz gimme more requests guys!!! My imagination sucks, and yours are way better. Xx