𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲 (𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁) ❤︎

A/N: highly requested. yall keep asking for smuts, but I suck at writing them. 😭lmk if this one was good though djsjsj

-

You gasped as her two fingers pumped in and out of you. Her lips connected with yours, suppressing your moans, only pulling apart when the both of you needed air.

"Fuck, Y/N you're so hot." Maria whispered, before attacking your neck.

You sprung up and off your pillow, drenched in sweat. Your breaths were short but heavy and loud. Confusion laced across your face as you looked around your room.

Of course. It was just a dream.

Ever since you became close friends with Maria, you've been having.. strange dreams about her. Strange in a good way and a bad way.

You picked up your phone, only to see that it was two in the morning. There was no way you could fall back to sleep without tiring yourself out.

You got out of bed, oblivious to the fact that you were only in a tank top, that could cover up to your lace underwear. Soon, making your way into the kitchen. It was almost like an endless routine.

You would have a hot dream, wake up confused, grab a cup of water, train yourself until you were tired, then go back to sleep again.

You were shocked to find the kitchen lights still on. Maria sat on one of the stalls, her laptop on the counter as she did her work. Perfect. The exact person you did not want to see, after your small nap.

She held an empty bottle of flavoured water, throwing it perfectly into the bin, before typing away on her laptop again. You didn't even bother to get her attention.

You grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets, before filling it up with cold water, downing the whole thing. You repeated this at least three times until Maria chose to speak.

"What are you doing up this late?" She asked, still not looking up from her laptop.

"I could ask you the exact same thing." You replied, dodging the question. You didn't care what it took. She could not find out about the dream.

"Oh. Y/N. I thought you were Steve or someone else.." She trailed off. "I was just finishing up some work. Fury's been biting on my neck since." She mumbled.

"Wh-what did you say?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. Did you even hear that right? Did she actually say that?

"I said Fury's been on my back since." She repeated.

'Okay Y/N, you're definitely hearing things now.' You thought to yourself.

"Oh.. Sorry to hear that. I'll leave you to it. Don't want to be a bother or anything." You told her, before making your way out.

"Wait." She ordered, sternly.

"What are you doing up? You completely dodged my question." She added. You gulped, pausing in place. Of course she wouldn't drop it.

"Me? N-Nothing? I was just ya' know.. I really, like- I got really thirsty?" You replied. Technically, it wasn't a lie.

"Are you asking me, or telling me." 'Yep, now she knows I'm lying.' You thought.

For the first time, through out the whole conversation, she looked up from her laptop. Her face laced with curiosity, yet it looked to stern, and kissable.

"Fuck.." You mumbled, oblivious to the fact that you said it out loud.

"Excuse me?" Maria spoke. She narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow, before getting up and inching towards you.

She looked you up and down, biting on her bottom lip. "Y'know, you really shouldn't walk around like this, Y/N. People might get the wrong idea." She mumbled under her breath.

It was only just then, you noticed what you were wearing. You thought you would be the only one down here, so didn't bother to put on some shorts.

"I...I swear it wasn't intentional- I didn't even noti-"

"So what's keeping you up so late, Y/N?" She cut you off. Your bodies only inches away from each other. You were leaned against the counter, as Maria's soft hand traced your inner thigh.

"You.." You whispered. It was almost inaudible, but Maria knew what she heard. Her lips smashed on to yours, silencing the words about to come out your mouth.

She broke the kiss, slowly travelling down to your neck. She bit down on your soft skin. Hard. Making it almost impossible for you to suppress a moan.

She continued to bite on your neck until she could see purple, and let out a low chuckle. "You belong to me now, sweetheart."

She picked you up as if you were weightless. You obliviously wrapped your legs around her waist, as she connected her lips with yours once more.

Once she broke the kiss, you found yourself in what looked to be her room. She dropped you down on her bed, removing your shirt.

She looked at you for consent, and you nodded. Her lips connected to your neck again, soon trailing down from your stomach to your inner thighs.

She pulled at your laced underwear. "This has to go." She joked, pulling it off. You held back a moan as her tongue entered you.

She continuously thrusted her tongue in and out of you. You were a squirming mess. She loved how vulnerable you were. She loved how only she could do this to you. That only she could make you feel good.

She added two fingers, as they pumping inside you, she bit down on your clit. Unable to hold it in anymore, you let out your moans.

"Good girl." She praised, speeding up her pace, until you could feel the knot in your stomach untangle. "Fuck, Maria I'm close." You moaned.

"Cum for me baby girl." Your mouth hung open, as the knot in your stomach undone. Maria kissed you slow and passionately, swallowing your moans.

"You did so good, sweetheart." She praised, planting kisses on your jawline. You couldn't help but blush. Soon the both of you drifted off to sleep.

Maria's protective arms held you close the whole night.

A/N: wow why am I turned on by my own smut wtf. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Let me know if I should do more smuts lmao. <3