𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 ❤︎

A/N: just found out that half of my screen is broken, so I'm struggling to write on my phone.

It was a nice warm day in New York. You woke up with soft arms around your waist and a chin that laid on the crook of your neck.

her breath slowly tickled your cheek with every exhale she made.

You kissed her forehead, before scrolling on your phone, only to find out that it was the warmest day all month.

"Maria," No response.

"babe.." She hummed in response.

"It's warm outside today.. Wanna have a picnic."

"Nice.." She responded, not really listening to whatever you were saying. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Maria, are you even listening to me.." You asked her.

"Cool, cool." She replied.

"I'm breaking up with you." You joked.

"Wow, amazing.. Wait- what!" She swiftly sat up, looking towards you in confusion and worry.

You weren't even listening to me. I'm sorry, but I had to." You laughed.

She rolled her eyes at you, before laying back down on the bed. "Not funny.." She added.

"As I was saying, it's the warmest day all month. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a little picnic." You requested.

She nodded in reply. "Okay, but I'm still tired..." She whispered, drifting off to sleep. You kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep as well.