𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸 ❤︎

-𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲,
𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲. 🥺

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱

________________________________

*𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼..*

"Tony, I'm fine. It was just a gun shot to the arm. I'm not going to die." Maria assured him, holding on to her now bandaged arm.

It did hurt A LOT, but she didn't want to look weak, so she kept quiet.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure, Maria. I really think you should tell Y/N." He suggested. "Plus, isn't treating wounds her specialty, or something? She can treat it properly." He added on, which kept Maria silent.

"Well... Yes, but-" Maria started, only to be cut off by Tony. "Well then, there you go! Off to
Y/N." He ordered, shooing her away with the back of his hand.

"It's not necessary. She's probably sleeping. It's like two in the morning." She argued, crossing her arms.

Tony didn't think much of it, and let it slide but still thought it was better for her to get it treated.

"Fine, fine. But tell her in the morning or something." He shrugged, making his way to the elevator.

-

You woke up with soft arms around you, and a firm grip around your waist. You already knew it was Maria. Her chin laid on your shoulder and you could feel her breath tickling your neck.

She was still asleep. It may sound weird but, you loved waking up before her and watching her sleep. She was a very peaceful sleeper and it just put you at ease. It made you feel complete.

When Maria started shuffling around, was when you knew she was waking up. "You're staring." She stated, in a raspy voice. (A/N: Raspy morning voiceee ✋😫)

"Correction. I'm 'admiring.' " You denied, pulling away the covers to get out of bed, which caused Maria to groan in annoyance.
"Stay.." She pleaded.

"But I need to get ready for the day." You chuckled a little bit.

"Later." She ordered, pulling you back into bed. You just so happened to land on her arm, making her face scrunch up. You couldn't tell she was hurt, since she was wearing a long sleeved vest.

"You okay?" You furrowed an eyebrow, to which she nodded in response. "You're right, lets get ready for the day." She ordered.

You were about to make your way into the shower, but paused to look back at Maria. "Wanna join me?" You smirked.

As much as Maria wanted to, that would mean having to show her wound. She didn't want to worry you with her problems. "Not today Y/N." She declined. She never usually declined, but you shrugged it off regardless.

"Your loss." You joked, to which she rolled her eyes grinning.

-

You made your way to the main room, thinking Maria went on another mission but overheard a conversation which seemed important. Your curiosity got the best of you and decided to eavesdrop.

"You still haven't told her? Really Maria?" Tony quizzed her with an irritated look on his face.

"It doesn't really matter. It's not important." She stated.

"Y/N deserves to know if your okay though.
Y/N is literally one of the best doctors in the compound-"

"Y/N what?" You stepped in, not really paying attention to the last part Tony said.

"Tony don't you dare." Maria warned.

"Sorry Maria, but we need you for a mission tomorrow. Y/N, Maria got shot!" Tony shouted, before running for his life.

You turned to Maria to see if it was true, and her sigh in response gave you the answer.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked.

"You were asleep." She simply stated but you knew that couldn't have been the reason. She knew, you knew it too.

"Fine. I didn't want you to think I was weak.." She mumbled under her breath, avoiding eye contact with you.

"Maria, you're not weak. You're one of the strongest people I know. You're probably stronger than Romanoff." You joked, causing her to laugh. The laugh that you loved to hear.

"I'll tell her you said that." (Please get the reference.)

"Please don't. Now let's go treat your wound."

A/N: Lmao this took long and the spider is still on the ceiling so I'm just gonna- 🚊🤸🏾‍♂️