Seventy One

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Sing what you feel, listen to the truth.

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams and 15,826 others

Comments for this post are turned off

Hey, you've reached Lacey, feel free to drop a line

"Why isn't she just picking up" Mason mumbled, as he lay on his sofa, the empty bottles from the night before scattered across the table, as Ben and Declan sat opposite him, trying to give the advice he wanted to hear, but knowing it wasn't the advice he needed. "Maybe you need to just give her some space bro" Ben mumbled, as he popped some of the snacks Mason has been eating over the last day in his mouth. "I want to know if I'm single or not, for fuck sake" Mason muttered, as he brushed his hand through his hair that was slightly wild, not really wanting to make an effort anymore.
"Why didn't you tell me you cheated on Chloe?" Declan whispered, as he finally actually approached a conversation with him. The truth was, although Declan had gone round to Masons as soon as the articles hit the news and flooded over social media, he couldn't bring himself to have a conversation with his best friend, even though he wanted to. The thought of Mason hiding something so big; as in cheating on your ex-girlfriend, hadn't once come up in conversation, which is something Dec thought he and Mason would of spoken about, I mean they spoke about everything, so finding out from the paper that Mason had cheated, to then find out from Ben that it was true, just not with Lacey was a shock to the West Ham player.
"I didn't want you to hate me" Mason mumbled, Declan shook his head and stood up, walking into Masons kitchen and getting himself a drink, standing against the sink, leaning against it, his eyes flooding over Masons garden, deep in thought.
Mason groaned from the sofa, but pulled himself up, following his friend into the kitchen. "I wanted to tell you, I really did, but I didn't want you to hate me, or talk about how disrespectful I was towards her in that moment" Mason muttered, as he leaned against the chair to the dining table, Declan turning around and facing him. "I don't know why you'd think that? I mean I would always listen to you, and whilst I might not understand the reasoning, or agree that it's right, it would of been nice to know" Declan mumbled, as Mason sighed to himself, nodding his head. "I know, and I've not only hurt Lace by lying, I've hurt you too, and I'm really sorry" Mason stated, as Declan nodded his head. "Come here" Declan muttered, as he held his arms out, Mason walking right into them, just wanting a hug in that moment, knowing he had fucked up along the way, the same as any normal person does, but sometimes you just needed to be held in a hug.
"This is for being a dick" Declan mumbled, as his hand collided with the back of Masons head, the slap sounding out around the kitchen, as Mason groaned, holding the back of his head. "Right, back to business" Declan smirked, as he walked a little quicker than usual to the lounge to Ben again, just quick enough so Mason couldn't retaliate. "Dickhead" Mason mumbled, as he followed his friend, rubbing his head in the process.

TheGroupChat⚽️

Deccers👌🏻
Has anyone heard from Lace?

Jack💪🏻
She don't wanna talk to him

Chilly🥶
He only asked if you'd heard from her bro

Jack💪🏻
I'm sat next to her

Mounty 🥸
Is she okay?..

Jack💪🏻
You're lucky that we need you in the World Cup else id break your legs

Deccers👌🏻
Aight, aight, he was a dick, moving on

Chilly🥶
Grealo just answer the fucking question

Jack💪🏻
She's a mess, happy now Mase?

Mounty🥸
Obviously ecstatic bro, fully ecstatic

"Fuck off" Mason mumbled, as he threw his phone on the sofa, before shaking his head, standing up from the sofa. "Where are you going?" Ben questioned, as his eyes followed Mason to the porch, watching as he threw his jacket on and slipped his trainers on. "To Lacey's" Mason mumbled, as he grabbed his car keys. "Is that wise?" Ben questioned, as Declan nodded his head. "He needs to do it sooner rather than later" Declan mumbled, as he pulled his own trainers on, Ben doing the same. "You coming?" Mason questioned, with a glint of hope in his eyes, knowing that if Jack was there, it wouldn't end well. "All for one" Declan smiled, as Ben laughed. "One for all" Ben smiled, as the three of them headed out to the car.

Meanwhile, Lacey sat in her room, Jack finally leaving her, knowing that in the long run she would be okay, and he had other commitments to see to, but Mason was on his list of things to do, or speak to.
Lacey sighed to herself, running a hand through her hair, shaking her head, as she clicked the camera button on her phone, taking a quick photo, before sliding it to the video option.
Lacey smiled at the camera, before humming briefly, and opening her  mouth to sing.

A million thoughts, in my head, should I let my heart keep listening, I know it's time, to say goodbye, so hard to let go..

Lacey sighed to herself, before looking around her room, all she wanted to do was run away, hide away from her feelings, but the truth was, it didn't matter to her that Mason had lied, well it did, but it was something she knew in time she would get over.
What hurt the most was that he had previously cheated on his girlfriend, with her work colleague who she was already anxious about, knowing that him and Tallia had done something previously. But the more she thought about it, the more she thought about her past relationship, and how everything turned sour from one lie, and it made her want the ground to eat her whole. Lacey's life was slowly being packed into bags and suitcases, due to the tour still very much going ahead, but what stopped her trail of thoughts was the doorbell ringing downstairs, followed by a knock, Lacey sighing to herself, but removing herself from her bed to go and answer the door.

Authors Note;
I just want to take a moment to thank you all for everything.
The reads on this story have honestly been something that's pulled me out of bed lately, I know updates have been limited, work has been draining, but I've reached over 30,000 reads on If Only (first part of this book, if you haven't read it, it might make a lil more sense) and nearly 24,000 reads on this one (which again, makes me super emotional)
This hasn't really gone the way I wanted it to, but I'm open to the new track it's heading on.
But as always, thank you all for your messages, your comments, your votes & reads.
I'm always around for a message, I love talking to you all!
P.S - this will be ending soon 🥺
Thank you ❤️❤️