Fifty Two

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

No better feeling

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, jackgrealish and 92,927 others

Comments for this post are turned off

Mason sat in his car outside Lacey's house, watching as the rain hit the window screen of his car, his eyes focused on Lacey in the living room of her apartment, dancing around the living room in a baggy top, her hair flying all over the place, the smile on her face radiating around the room she was in.
Mason got out of his car, his hood still up over his head and covering his face, as he let himself into Lacey's apartment with the key he still had, that he wasn't really sure if she knew he had.

"Mase?" Lacey questioned with a smile, but her smile soon dropped when she saw his face. "What's wrong?" Lacey questioned, as she walked over to him, trying to comfort him, placing her hands on his cheek, for him to pull it away, finally looking up at her from the floor, Lacey's heart breaking when she saw the tear stained cheeks. "Mase, what's wrong?" Lacey whispered, as she tried to again, hold him closer and comfort him, for him to step back, shaking his head. "Mason you're scaring me" Lacey whispered, as she felt Mounty at her feet, snuggling his head against her leg, almost as if the small dog was trying to comfort Lacey. "I-I" Mason started, but shook his head. "We need to" Mason stopped himself saying the words that wanted to leave his mouth, shaking his head and running a hand over his dampened hood, as the lighting his his face, showing how emotionally broken he was right now.
"Mason" Lacey whispered, her covid not as soft as it had been, but not as harsh as it could be. "I think we need to take a break" Mason whispered, as Lacey took a step back, her own hand holding her mouth. "Where is this coming from? I thought things were okay" Lacey whispered, she knew things were not okay, that everything was far from fine, but she also thought they would come back from the conversation that they were having but avoiding at the same time. "Mason, talk to me" Lacey stated, her voice now louder, but harsh, but not calm. "Tallia kissed me" he whispered, and that was enough for Lacey to allow her heart to break, to let the tears fall from her eyes. "I don't know-" Mason tried to talk, but Lacey wasn't accepting any of it at that moment in time. "Get out" Lacey whispered, as Mason finally looked up at the girl, her own face mirroring his own, feeling his own heart break looking at her. "Get out" Lacey stated louder this time, as Mason shook his head, but followed the girls instructions, removing himself from the situation.

As Lacey paced the floor of her living room, crying silently, running a hand through her hair, she didn't know what to do or say, just pace.
Mason sat in his car, his hands on the steering wheel, his own tears falling from his eyes, silently, or softly, he needed to let it out.

Masons phone chimed from next to him, him looking over it briefly, seeing Declan's name flash across it, as he wiped his face, answering the phone call.
"Yo, you're late" Declan laughed down the phone, as he heard Ben and Jack in the background with a couple others from the England team. "Yeah, I'm on my way" Mason mumbled, but before Declan could say anything else Mason hung up the phone, throwing his phone back on the seat, not caring if it smashed or broke, before he turned the car engine light on, watching as Lacey looked through the window, watching him pull away and leave the driveway.

The Daily Mail;

The Daily Mail;

Mason Mount; Chelsea Midfielder was seen with upcoming artist Tallia Storm, signed to Mount's girlfriends label were both seen locking lips after the Chelsea stars match earlier on this evening.
Whilst no rumours have spread that Cross; Mounts current girlfriend and Mount had split, both seemingly loved up earlier this month for Mounts birthday, photos have speculated of Storm and Mount engaging in some lip action.

"Is he being fucking serious!" Jack exclaimed, after the news article had appeared on the tv screen, causing the room of males to get into a heated argument, Declan trying to call his best friend again, but getting no reply this time. "I'm going to break his fucking ankles" Jack muttered, as he pulled on his coat and left Declan's house, Lauren appearing in the living room, looking from the article to Declan, before pulling her own coat on, ringing Sasha on the way out of the door. "Well that took a turn of events" Ben mumbled, as he picked up the beer bottle he had been drinking previously, looking at the floor whilst he drank. "We don't know the full story" Declan mumbled, as he looked around the room.

Meanwhile, Lacey sat packing her bags, the feeling of not wanting to do leaving her and she began to throw almost anything into her bags and suitcases, almost like she was leaving for good with no hopes of coming back.
"Lace?" Lauren's voice called, as she walked into the room, trying to find her friend. "I'm in here" Lacey mumbled, as she stood up from the floor she had been sat on in time to see her friend come walking through the door. "Oh come here" Lauren mumbled, as she pulled Lacey in for a hug. "His a dick" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "I didn't even hear him out" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled away from the hug, seeing Sasha stood in the doorway too, Jack stood by her side. "Please don't hate him, none of us know the full story" Lacey whispered, as much anger as she had felt in that moment of time, she still loved him, she still wanted him to be happy, and if that meant they had to break up in order for that to happen, she would do it a million times over.
"How are you feeling?" Sasha whispered, as she walked over embracing her friend in a hug. "Like watching Romeo and Juliet" Lacey giggled, as Jack groaned, causing the room to laugh.