Thirty Four

LaceyLou_x

LaceyLou_x

Best I ever had, hips don't lie, you make me, tssss, one more night ;)

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, masonmount and 9,827 others

Sasha_Rebecca - Liam Payne is goals
LaceyLou_x - it's Hazza babe, Hazza
LaurenFryer_ - you're both as bad as each other

Lacey, Dani, Lauren and Sasha was in their usual fanfirling stage, dancing around Laurens living room to their own One Direction concert, purposely trying to annoy Dec and Mason who were filming gaming videos upstairs in Decs gaming room.

Every time we touch, I'm all shook up, you make me wanna, how deep is your love, god only knows, baby

"I swear if you carry on Lace we will have a baby being delivered in this room" Dani laughed, sitting down on the sofa, holding her stomach, trying to contain her laughter. "I can't help it, his Harry Styles, his babe" Lacey mumbled, as she continued to dance around with the tea towel on her head, pretending it be Harry, as Sasha wore a checkered tea towel around her shoulders, trying to be Liam, both of them laughing.
"Who's a babe exactly babe?" Mason laughed from the door, Declan peering his head inside to see what all the commotion was about. "Harry Styles is a babe" Lacey smiled, as Mason rolled his eyes, coming into the room and wrapping his arms around the girl. "Would you say that to my face" Mason mumbled, looking into his girlfriends eyes, Lacey smirked, licking her lips. "Harry Styles is a babe" Lacey smirked, as Mason shook his head, lifting the girl up in his arms, and running into the kitchen with her, the group of friends laughing at Lacey who was screaming for help.
"Say it again, I dare you" Mason whispered, as he placed Lacey on the kitchen side, blocking her there with his body. "Go on, cat got your tongue babe?" Mason smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes, placing her hands at the back of Masons head, playing with his hair slightly. "Mmm that's what I thought" he smirked, as Lacey stuck her tongue out at him.

"Are we still on for later?" Mason whispered, as he placed a kiss to the bottom of Lacey's neck, Lacey mumbling something that wasn't English back to him, as he pulled his lips away, laughing at her. "English babe?" Mason whispered, as he pushed her hair back from her shoulder. "Yeah, I've got rehearsals, but I should be finished for five easy" Lacey smiled, as she held hand to Masons cheek, caressing it slightly. "Okay, great, do you want me to pick you up from the studio?" Mason questioned, as he helped Lacey down from the side, walking behind her with his hands on her hips, just wanting to be close to her. "Erm, yeah can do, you know where it is don't you?" Lacey smiled, as he nodded his head, leaning around to kiss her cheek. "Well, I love you all, but duty calls" Lacey mumbled with a salute. "We're deffo on for later though aren't we?" Sasha questioned, as Lacey nodded her head. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" Lacey smiled, as she hugged her friends and skipped out of the door, trying to hurry herself along after she had promised Alex she wouldn't be late.

"It's mad that you two are like official now" Dani chuckled, as Mason smiled at her, his mind drifting off to Lacey. "Oh god, his doing it again" Declan mumbled, as he slapped Mason around the head, pulling him from his daydream. "Ouch" Mason mumbled, as he rubbed the side of his head, Declan smiling at him, until he saw Masons smirk, running as quick as he could up the stairs, Mason hot on his tails, as the girls laughed from the room below. "I swear, I don't know how you and Lace put up with them" Dani laughed, as Lauren shook her head laughing. "I ask myself the same question" she smiled, as Sasha smiled. "But add Jack and Chilly to the equation and we're asking for trouble" Sasha chuckled, as Lauren nodded her head. "Anyway, shopping?" Sasha questioned, as the girls nodded their heads in an agreeing way, leaving the two males upstairs to their play fighting.

"Can we please not push it back to April? I'm just cautious of Dani giving birth, like I'd like to meet my nephew before he turns one" Lacey mumbled, as Alex sighed, but nodded his head. "Fine, April is the latest, but you're still shooting the video at the end of January" Alex mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "Have you told any of them yet?" Alex mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "You know tickets go on sale in February, box offices might already have you on their websites" Alex stated, as Lacey nodded her head. "I've just got him back, I'm not losing him yet" Lacey mumbled, as Alex sighed at her. "If he can't accept you going on a tour, then maybe he shouldn't have you" Alex mumbled, as he picked up his paperwork and walked out of the studio, leaving Lacey feeling as stressed as she was when she walked into the room in the first place.

It was only a couple of days before New Year's Eve, literally being two days since Christmas Day, she didn't need to tell everyone just yet that she was going on tour, she just wanted to savour the feeling of her and Mason, and be supportive towards her best friend who was going to give birth to her nephew in a couple of months. But Lacey also knew the demand of her being a singer, and her fans wanting to see her perform across the country, as well as the world.

"You look stressed" Mason mumbled from the doorway, as Lacey smiled at him, jogging over to her boyfriend, pulling him into a hug. "What's that for?" Mason laughed, but put his arms around the girl either way, he would never deny her touch. "I just missed you" she mumbled, as he laughed. "Well, are you ready for some fireworks" Mason smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, walking arm in arm with him out of the studio.