Nine

BenChilwell;

BenChilwell;

Quietly waiting for the day where Grealo will start with us 🤞🏻

Tagged; jackgrealish

Liked by; jackgrealish, masonmount, DeclanRice and 18,827 others

JackGrealish - tell me about it bro, never gonna get in that photo 😂
DeclanRice - you can't sit with us, on Wednesdays we wear white.
JackGrealish - I'm wearing white you nimwhit

Lacey, Sasha, Lauren, Dani and Morgan all stood in the box for family, watching as the boys walked onto the pitch, Wembley Stadium erupting into cheers. "I can't believe they didn't start Jack again" Lacey mumbled, as she looked at Sasha who was agreeing by nodding her head. "It feels personal sometimes, but it's just because the squad is talented, they all deserve to shine" Sasha smiles, as she claps the team as they take the knee, something that was done at every game now, and it was a statement world wide. "I'm glad Mase starts most games, it makes me really proud" Morgan states, as she looks up from her phone, Lacey rolling her eyes that it was the first time she had looked up from her phone since they had arrived.

Lacey had agreed to tag along to the match, but it was more about spending time the with girls, but half of her heart was there to watch him play, not really knowing if she should be feeling that way, but she did none the less. Lacey didn't exactly realise that Morgan would be attending as well, but thought nothing else of it, just a girlfriend watching her boyfriend play. Lacey had opted to leave her England shirt at home, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself, but opted for a baggy jumper with some skinny jeans, whereas Morgan was head to toe in make up, with a tight dress on, looking more like she was going to attend a club than a football match.

"I just hope they get the win they badly want" Lacey whispered, as the match drew closer to a nil, nil halftime, the crowds still roaring for the home team. Lacey found her hand resting on her small bump, smiling to herself as she watched Mason slide in and out of tackles, running around and the crowd screaming for him, the smile growing on her face, feeling her small bump kick at her hand, her emotions coming into play. "Kicking?" Dani whispered with a smile, as Lacey nodded her head. "It's almost like they know" Lacey chuckled, as the whistle blew and the team dispersed from the pitch, the crowd still booming for more.

The Daily Mail;

The Daily Mail;

Lacey Cross, singer - songwriter was spotted leaving the match this afternoon at Wembley, seeming to have watched her old former flame Mount in the game that ended with a draw for the home team. Lacey was happy and posed for photos, smiling and engaging with the paparazzi. Lacey ignored comments about her current relationship with her studio manager Alex Reid, but also stated that the media shouldn't believe everything that is put out there. Lacey was questioned about Mounts new girlfriend, which again she refused to comment on, Lacey remained polite during her interaction with the media, her fans chanting, glad to see her home for the time being.

"I swear they feed off the drama" Lacey chuckled, as Lauren, Dani and herself sat in the tiny cafe booth, enjoying the hot chocolates that were being served with extra whipped cream. "Sometimes I'm glad that people don't follow me around with a camera" Lauren laughed, as Lacey nodded her head. "Can I ask you a question?" Lacey whispered, as Lauren nodded her head. "Do you know is Mase is free this week at some point? I think I need to talk to him" Lacey mumbled, as Lauren nodded her head sympathetically. "How about I plan something for you to come round, pretend we're going shopping, Mase and Dec are having a movie night so it would just be a coincidence that you was there" Lauren smiled, as Lacey nodded her head.

"What do you think about Morgan anyway?" Dani questioned, whilst Lacey tried her hardest to not choke on the hot chocolate she was now drinking. "Erm, am I supposed to have an opinion? I've met her twice" Lacey mumbled, as her fingers dipped into the whipped cream, licking it off her finger. "Well, it's the same amount of times as us if I'm honest" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey raised her eyebrows at her friend. "Yano how we used to joke about Dec and Mase being together in secret and stuff, yeah you would even realise that they're best friends lately" Lauren mumbled, as she sipped her own hot chocolate, Lacey rolling her eyebrows. "People change" Lacey whispered, but she knew this wasn't the case, and she didn't think any words could change that either.
"They've known each other since they were knee height, you're telling me a girl comes long and changes that, Decs between himself half the time, it literally feels like his lost his right arm" Lauren mumbled, as Dani nodded her head, joining in on the conversation. "Like I know you two aren't together, but at least before everything happened we all got along, despite whatever happened behind closed doors we was all happy, now it feels like it takes something like you coming back from LA to get us all in one room" Lauren mumbled, sulking into her hot chocolate. "I know what you're saying Loz, but people do change, and I asked him to move on, I can't ask for any more than that" Lacey whispered, as she sighed to herself.

It wasn't fair for her to ask Mason to wait for her, that was never her goal, she wanted him to be happy, to have the love that he deserved, but as her head started to put two and two together ending up with twenty she couldn't help but wonder if what she had done was right or wrong, the group seemed miserable, and maybe it was down to Lacey, and Lacey alone to fix the mess she had left behind.