Twenty Seven

MasonMount:

MasonMount:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow 👻

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, jackgrealish and 98,827 others

DeclanRice - that's the wrong emoji bro
MasonMount; nah its an angry snowman
JackGrealish - it's deffo a ghost mate

"Are you really sat watching that video again?" Mason groaned, as Lacey lay on the floor laughing, Lauren almost falling from the sofa in fits of laughter, Declan laughing at the two girls. "It's so funny though" Lacey laughed, trying to contain herself. "You tried to kick an imaginary football" Lacey laughed, as Lauren hit her thigh with her hand, laughing hard. "It feels real when you're doing it yano" Mason mumbled, as he leant against the sofa with Declan, re-watching the video Lacey had dug out from YouTube. "I mean, why?" Lauren laughed, as Ben appeared on the screen with a mask on, ready to scare Mason back for all the attempts he has succeeded on Ben with. "Not gonna lie, I'd of done the same" Lacey stated, as Mason scoffed. "You wouldn't scare me, you're too loud" Mason mumbled, as Lacey scoffed back, turning around to face him. "You're louder, you broke my bed if you don't remember" Lacey mumbled, as Mason flushed a deep shade of red. "Right, are we going Dec?" Mason mumbled, but before Declan could reply to the girls who were in fits of laughter on the floor, Mason was outside, and getting in his car, Declan laughing as he walked out of the house.

"Please tell  me you guys have sorted things out and you're actually going to act on your feelings" Lauren smiled, as she brought two glasses of water out of the kitchen, Lacey clicking the video of Mason off from youtube, before flicking to normal TV. "We haven't spoken about it, no" Lacey mumbled, as she played with her hair, tying it into a lose plait around her shoulders on the one side, and looking at Lauren through the corner of eye, as Lauren sighed, shaking her head. "I swear you two are worse than kids" Lauren mumbled, but she smiled at Lacey, sitting down next to her. "It's not that simple, i'm literally worried that if I put a label on it everything will change and go crazy again, and for once my name is out of the media, and I feel free" Lacey mumbled, taking a sip of the water Lauren had brought out for her. "I get that, but isn't it better to try and experience it than wonder what if, or if only" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey smiled to herself.

The whole time her and Mason were going on during the Euro's and shortly after, she constantly thought about her and Mason being an 'If Only' but looking back on the time they had spent together, and continued to spend together she couldn't help but think everything was different, she was a different person from who she was when she met Mason all them months ago. "What are you thinking about?" Lauren questioned with a smile, as Lacey shook her head. "It's almost Christmas and I haven't even brought him a gift" Lacey mumbled, as she tugged on the ends of her jumper, sighing to herself. "What do you get a male who can have anything he wants at the click of his fingers?" Lacey mumbled, resting her head in her hands. "Something he wants, but hasn't got yet" Lauren mumbled back in response, Lacey rolling her eyes at the comment, knowing that she meant giving herself to Mason, but Lacey wasn't that easy, it would never be that simple in her mind.
"Maybe you need to talk to him Lace, anyone can see how different you guys are together, you make each other happy, surely that's enough" Lauren whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, looking at her phone. "I need to get going anyway" Lacey smiled, as Lauren nodded her head. "I know you probably don't want me to come and that's fine, but do you want me to drop you off?" Lauren questioned, as Lacey sighed to herself, but smiled at her friend. "I'd really like that yeah" Lacey smiled, as the two girls pulled their coats on, along with their shoes, before getting into Lauren's car.

-

"So Lacey, tell me, how have you been?" Emma, the therapist questioned, as Lacey nodded her head, staring out of the window.
Lacey and Emma went far back, this wasn't the first time Lacey had seen her, and she doubted it would be the last.
"Lace, I know it's hard but it helps if you talk about it" Emma smiled, as Lacey nodded her head again. "Do you think it would be stupid if I decided I wanted a relationship with him?" Lacey questioned, as the therapist sighed to herself, leaning back in her seat, her notebook closing. "I think, despite everything that's happened you two have a connection that's clear, you always find yourselves back to each other, and if that's not something that is worth fighting for, then I don't know what is" Emma stated, as Lacey nodded her head, taking one of the mints from the table in front of her, popping it into her mouth and chewing. "But that doesn't answer my question on if I'd be stupid" Lacey mumbled, as Emma laughed to herself. "Lace, you're 22, you've been through so much trauma, so much hurt and loss, I don't think you'd be stupid to take a chance at something that makes you happy, I think you'd be acting your age" Emma smiled, as Lacey nodded her head processing what Emma was saying to her. "But have you told him about therapy? You know the first key to a relationship is honesty, trust" Emma stated, as Lacey shook her head. "I worry that I'll burden him too much, that maybe I pushed him away for the last time, maybe my head just gets the better of me" Lacey mumbled, as Emma nodded her head. "Nothing lasts forever Lacey, we all only have one life, what's one more heartbreak?" Emma whispered.

Everything.
Everything was the answer to Lacey's problem of one more heartbreak.