Twenty Six

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Thankful for the life I'm living

Liked by; benchilwell, declanrice, laceycross_x and 108,837 others

Username197- Lacey liked!
Username827- was this Chilwells party?
DeclanRice - looking good bro ;)
MasonMount - you know it bbe ;)

"Hey" Mason breathed, as he snuck his arm around Laceys waist, leaning against the bar with her under his touch. "Hey" Lacey breathed, a small smile on her lips as he smirked at her. "Why do you seem like you're nervous?" Mason questioned with a smirk, his ego growing, as Lacey rolled her eyes at him. "I'm literally singing in like ten minutes" Lacey chuckled, as she drank some of the wine she had brought over to Mason, smiling at him through drinking. "Well, you look gorgeous" Mason breathed, his breath tickling her ear, as she shivered next to him, making him smirk wider. "I need to go, but I'll be back" Lacey smiled, as Mason nodded his head, his teeth pulling his lip in between them, smirking to himself as she walked away, glancing back quickly, before being pulled into the crowd with Tammy, Tyrone, Reece and Ben.
"Lace, can Tammy sing with you?" Ben laughed, as Tammy shook his head, mouthing 'NO' shaking his hands in the process. "Oh course he can" Lacey laughed, as Tammy rolled his eyes at her, but smiled. "I'll be a background dancer" he laughed, his arm around Lacey's shoulder, as the five of them danced to a song playing in the background.
"I think your man wants to dance" Tyrone mumbled to Lacey, tapping her shoulder as she followed Tyrones hand to Mason, who stood at the bar with Dec, Jack, Sasha and Lauren, Masons eyes firmly placed on Lacey, as he leant against the bar, with a drink placed to his lips. Lacey motioned Mason over, smiling at him as he shook his head, and continued to drink his drink, but the smirk was still visible on his lips. "Party Pooper!" Ben shouted over the music towards Mason, who shook his head with a smile, as Lacey decided to take matters into her own hands, walking over to the male.

"Why are you not dancing?" Lacey whispered in his ear as Mason shook his head. "Maybe I don't know how" Mason smirked back to her, as she rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll show you, I'm stealing him for a minute" Lacey smiled to her friends, as they al laughed nodding their heads, encouraging them both to go and dance. "A fiver says they go home together tonight" Jack mumbled into his drink, as Sasha laughed, shaking her head. "A tenner that she sleeps with him" Sasha smirked, as Jack and Sasha shook hands, smiling to themselves.

"Right, all you have to do is this" Lacey smiled, as she placed Masons hands on her hips, as another Christmas song played in the background. "Like this?" Mason smirked, as he pulled her closer, holding her waist with her hands and helping her hips sway side to side as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Exactly" Lacey whispered in his head, her hands toying with the bottom of his hair, as they just enjoyed the moment. "I love this song" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smiled down at the girl. "Why's that then?" He questioned, as she smirked, pulling his head down to whisper into his ear lyrics.

Oh, I wanna let him unwrap me like, oh oh oh
Get on top of him by the fireplace, oh oh

"Oh, really?" Mason chuckled, as Lacey shook her head. "It's just a song" Lacey smiled back, being overly playful, in a teasing manner. "I'm sure" he whispered, as one of his hands slipped a little lower than her waist, resting just at the bottom of her bum, smiling cheekily down at her.
"Lacey, time to singgg" Ben chimed, smiling at Mason, as he tugged the younger girl away, Lacey shaking her head laughing, as Mason stood there with a smile on his face, how many stolen moments would he have with her.

"Hey guys" Lacey giggled into the microphone, the glasses of wine finally catching up with her. "So, I don't actually have any Christmas songs and Ben begged me to sing a song that I had written, so I finally decided on this one" Lacey laughed, as the crowd cheered around her. "And someone very special to me told me this was his favourite song some time ago" Lacey smiled, her eyes finding Masons in the crowd, as he smiled at her, her friends joining him in the middle of the crowd, smiling at her. "So this is remember me" Lacey smiled.

Nothing wrong with PDA, You and me can't hardly wait, Till we get back to your place, Stealing half your ice cream. Talking 'bout a pipe dream
Singing karaoke, killing Backstreet, Touching in the photo booth, Something you can hold on to

Lacey smiled as she danced around the stage, Tammy jumping on the stage and joining in with her, making the crowd scream and howl with laughter, another friend who had probably now had one to many to drink, but it was a party after all, this was what was supposed to happen.

"Happy Birthday Benny Boy!" Lacey giggled into the microphone, as she began to descend off stage, but having one to many drinks didn't mean that she would exit the stage as graceful as she wanted to, loosing her footing and falling into the arms of Mason. "Falling for me now?" Mason smirked, as he carried her in his arms to the table her friends had found in the corner of the room, their usual hiding spot. "Maybe, are you falling for me?" Lacey giggled, not really aware of what she was saying. "I'll always fall for you Lace" Mason whispered, as he placed Lacey on her feet, both of them standing there looking at each other, Lacey staring into Masons eyes, remembering the first time she ever got lost in them.
"I hate to be that person, but you're stood under mistletoe" Declan smirked, as Mason looked up grinning to the green leaf above him. "Well, rules are rules" he mumbled, as he held Lacey's face, pulling her in to kiss her.