Eleven

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Remember me, just like this 💫

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer, dandanadams and 8,726 others

Sasha_rebecca - honestly one of my favourite songs from you!
LaceyCross_ you're too kind baby!
LaurenFryer_ stunning as always
Username917 - she's glowing!

Lacey exited the car with Dani, she had opted to go to her first scan with Dani since she felt it would aid if the media caught wind of her at a hospital. She felt that in the long run, Dani would be valuable in hiding the fact she was pregnant until it wasn't possible anymore.

Lacey had spent the night at Lauren and Declan's house, watching rubbish TV, in a comfortable silence with Lauren, after Declan decided that he should go and try and talk to Mason, see where his head was at, and although Lacey had text him a couple of times to try and clear up anything, it was impossible, he was ignoring her and she knew exactly why, she didn't blame him either.

"Are you excited, or nervous" Dani whispered, as Lacey checked in, shrugging her shoulders. "Is it bad I just wanted him to come?" Lacey whispered, as she took a seat with her best friend, Dani looking at her sympathetically. "I know it's hard right now, but you'd rather him have his pity party now than in a few months time when it gets harder" Dani mumbled, as Lacey shook her head, disagreeing with her friend. "If I had of just told him in the first place maybe things would be different" Lacey mumbled, pulling a hand through her hair. "If you base everything on 'what if' you'd be in a whole different pathway to what you're walking along now" Dani mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, knowing that her friend was telling her the truth. "If you had of told him, do you really think you'd of got on that plane, do you really think things would be that different?" Dani questioned, as Lacey took a moment to think about it all.

Did Lacey think that her and Mason would of ended up together, probably not, Lacey knew what she wanted back then, even if her time in LA changed her mind, but she couldn't go back and redo that, but she could make peace with everything that had happened, and learnt from her mistakes, moving forward to ensure she had the best people around her to look after her, and her baby.

"I don't think it would be, I was just a bitch towards him, I deserve everything that's going to happen" Lacey whispered, as her name was called and she walked with Dani into the room. "Is this your first scan?" The midwife questioned, as Lacey nodded her head. "No dad?" The midwife questioned, as Lacey shook her head staying silent. "Okay, we'll jump on up on the bed and lift your top up, the gel might be a little cold, so I apologise" the midwife stated, as Lacey did what she had asked, lying on the bed, with her face turned the other way, not ready go look at the screen next to her.

After a brief moment, the baby's heartbeat fills the room, a strong and healthy heartbeat, making Lacey turn and look at the screen, seeing the small baby on the screen, the tears filling her eyes. "They look very healthy, a good strong heartbeat, and we can see some toes and fingers" the midwife smiled, as she continued to move the probe around Lacey's stomach, tickling her slightly. "So you're roughly 14 weeks along, so I'll book you in for your next scan, is there any questions you have about the whole thing? I can schedule a home visit to talk about it in more depth if that makes you more comfortable" the midwife smiled, as she wiped the left over gel from Lacey's stomach, and Lacey rolled her top back down. "That would be great actually, if that's okay" Lacey smiled, as the midwife nodded her head, giving Lacey a ticket. "This is the ticket you need to collect your scan photos, you get three for free, but you can pay for some more if that's what you would like" the midwife stated, as Dani took the ticket from the midwife, thanking her for her time as the two friend left the room.

"I can't believe that I have someone inside of me right now" Lacey mumbled, as Dani stood at the desk to collect the scan photos, Lacey smiling to herself. "I mean a little person" Lacey continued, as she wiped her eye briefly, smiling at her best friend. "And you're going to be amazing" Dani whispered, as she hugged her friend before taking the photos the receptionist had given her.

As Lacey and Dani sat in the car, Lacey's phone began to ring with Lauren's name asking to FaceTime, which Lacey accepted. "Let me see! Let me see!" Lauren shouted, as she made out Sasha's head in the background, also trying to look at the phone. "Aha, okay, here" Lacey smiled, as she held the scan up to the camera letting them see the baby that she was growing. "Oh my god, it's an actual baby" Jack laughed, as Sasha and Lacey rolled their eyes at him. "What was you expecting a dog?" Sasha laughed as Jack rolled his eyes. "No its just Lace looks too small to have something that size in her belly" Jack laughed, as Declan nodded his head, his head coming into full view of the camera, blocking anyone else's view. "I just cant believe you're the first one to get pregnant" Declan mumbled, as he kissed Lauren's head, moving out of the view of the camera, and sitting with Jack behind Sasha and Lauren.
"Can I get a copy?" Lauren asked, as Lacey nodded her head. "Of course, I can order some more copies if anyone else wants one" Lacey smiled, as Jack nodded his head. "Of course I want one, I'm gonna be Uncle Jacky" Jack smiled, as Declan rolled his eyes. "I'm going to be the favourite uncle" Declan laughed, as everyone laughed at him.