Fifty

TalliaStorm

TalliaStorm

Turns out I'm Chelsea's Lucky Charm

Tagged; chelseafc

Liked by 37,827 people

Comments for this post are turned off.

"Sooo" Lacey mumbled, as she placed herself down on Masons sofa, Mason turning off the PS5 and turning to face her. "Sooo?" Mason teased back, the small smile on his face. "Can we have a conversation?" Lacey mumbled, as she toyed with her cardigan sleeves, Mason chuckling slightly at her. "Do we not have conversations then?" Mason continued to tease, as Lacey raised her eyebrows at him slightly. "Tallia?" Lacey questioned, as Masons smile dropped. "You as well?" Mason mumbled, as he shifted himself on the sofa, getting more comfortable. "What do you mean, me as well?" Lacey questioned as Mason shook his head. "I don't know the girl" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, relieved to some extent that the things everyone had been thinking were untrue. "But I know of her" Mason mumbled, as Lacey looked over at him again. "She posts videos on YouTube all the time, she knew Chloe who was my ex, I mean if I've met her previously I don't remember her" Mason mumbled, as Lacey continued to nod her head, taking in the information that he was saying to her. "If you really want to know who I've been talking to on the phone, all you had to do was ask" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head. " I was never worried about it, but when everyone started putting two and two together and getting five of course I began to wonder" Lacey whispered, as Mason sighed, shaking his head. "It's always been you Lace" Mason whispered, as he grabbed her hands, holding them in his. "I know things are about to get tough, but I know that we will get through it" Mason whispered, as Lacey smiled at him, nodding her head. "But you need to trust me" Mason mumbled, as Lacey looked at him. "I'm not saying that I don't trust you" Lacey mumbled, as Mason shook his head. "You, and my best friends fiancé thought I was cheating on you, do you know how shit that makes me feel?" He mumbled, as Lacey sighed nodding her head. "Maybe we just need some space for a few days, before you leave" Mason mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "You want space?" Lacey mumbled, as Mason nodded his head. "I need to work out how I feel" Mason mumbled, as he got up from his own sofa and walked to his stairs, not doing his usual look of turning back and smiling at the girl, all he did was plod himself up the stairs. "Well, I wasn't expecting that" Lacey mumbled, fighting back the tears, as she scribbled something down on a piece of paper and then left Masons house silently.

"Oh hi Tallia" Mason smiled, as she walked around the ground, having one of the VIP tours. "Mason, hey" she smiled, as she turned around showing him the jersey with his name and number on, shaking his head slightly. "Lacey not around today?" Tallia smiled, fluttering her eyelashes at him, causing Ben to force a cough to hide the laugh he was trying to contain. "No, she's busy today" Mason mumbled, as he placed his phone in the cubby hole, feeling Tallias eyes bore into him from behind. "Right, let's go then" Ben mumbled, as he placed a hand on Masons back, guiding him out of the training room with Reece and Kai. "Is she stalking you" Reece laughed as they walked onto the pitch to do some warm ups. "I honestly have no idea" Mason mumbled, as Ben shook his head at the male. "You can understand why Lacey assumed" he mumbled, as Mason looked at his friend. "You don't even know how it made me feel to think that she would even begin to think that I was cheating on her" Mason mumbled, as he kicked the ball towards Reece. "When she's following you around and telling Lace that she will text you shit, it's hard to let it slide" Ben mumbled back as he received the ball from Reece, passing it to Kai. "Nah, if my girl thought I was cheating, there's something going wrong" Kai stated, as Reece nodded his head agreeing with his team mate.
"You don't know nothing about our relationship" Mason mumbled, as Reece nodded his head, also agreeing with Mason. "But at the end of the day when you're sneaking off for the phone calls that you always come back smiling from like a dickhead, your girlfriend is going to question your loyalty" Ben mumbled, as he received the ball that had been skipped past his team mates. "So you all think I'm cheating on Lacey then?" Mason questioned, as the ball stopped on the ground, landing at Masons feet, his arms crossed across his chest, in complete disbelief of the conversation that was happening between his team mates. "I think bro, when you've got a good looking girl who keeps winding your girlfriend up about petty things, you show your girlfriend how much you care about her" Kai stated, as Reece nodded his head. "And Lacey loves you, she worships the ground you walk on, her whole album is love songs about you" Reece chimed, as Ben nodded his head. "And she flies to LA in less than two days, don't let her go thinking that your oblivious to how she's feeling" Ben mumbled, as Mason kicked the ball, watching it fly past his team mates and into the net that wasn't that far from them, his eyes following the ball and seeing Tallia stood next to the net, taking photos on her phone, posing next to the net, sending a flirtatious smile his way.

"If she thinks I would cheat on her then maybe this whole thing was a bad idea isn't the first place" Mason mumbled, as he shook his head, and walked down the tunnel, watching the crowds gather into the stands as he walked, his heart feeling like it made a beat to every step he walked.

Authors Note;

I know updates have been limited and I'm really sorry. We've got a new kid moving into work this week and it's been hectic. I've also still got a swollen right side of the face & bruising that looks like I've been in a fight with Rocky.
I've been writing a lot today to try and get the what I want written, written.
But the dreaded note of; all things come to an end, I'm focusing on how I'm going to end this. A few people have asked if I'd go down the 'After' route of three or four sequels, which I loved the idea of (and if I had the time I'd deffo consider) but I also feel like writing this at the moment I'm dragging it on and my writing is getting sloppy.
As always, thank you for the continued comments, reads, votes and messages.
If there isn't an update tomorrow it's because I'm at work but I shall aim for an update during the evening, and majority of the day on Monday.
Thanks youuuu ❤️