Thirty Three

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

It feels good to play on the grass instead of in the snow ❄️

Tagged; reecejames

Liked by; reecejames, benchilwell, declanrice and 98,827 others

"And returning to the starting line up we have Mason Mount, let's hope he can keep his name on the score sheet this week" one of the commentators boomed into the stadium, as Lacey, Declan and Lauren all stood clapping as the teams walked out of the tunnel. Sasha would usually be with them, but due to work commitments she had to leave early morning, leaving Jack in a huff that she wouldn't be there to watch him play against Mason.
"Who are you rooting for?" Declan smirked, as Lacey shook her head laughing. "No one, no one at all" Lacey smiled, as Lauren laughed at her. "That's why you're wearing a Chelsea shirt then" Declan smirked, as Lacey pulled the jacket she was wearing around her tighter, laughing, trying to cover the blue shirt. "It suits you" Declan smiled, as Lacey looked down, smiling to herself.

It wasn't long before Ben was booting the ball in Masons direction, as Mason knocked it into the back of the night, running to the corner of the fans, doing his Frankenstein dance, the crowd erupting into cheering, as the fame continued, but not before Mason pointed in his friends direction, a smile on his face.

Lacey and Lauren sat in the lounge of Lauren's house, Declan and Mason outside with Raffa and Mounty, Mason winning Lacey over with the name of the puppy he had brought. "This film makes me emotional" Lacey mumbled, as she cuddled into the pillow she was clutching for dear life, watching Ross Lynch and Olivia Holt have an argument on the screen, Olivia walking away from Ross. "It's a typical teen movie but god it's so good" Lauren mumbled, as she ate some of the popcorn next to her, nodding her head towards Lacey, who also grabbed a handful to eat.

"You always watch this when you're sad" Mason mumbled, as he sat behind Lacey on the sofa, playing with the plaits she had in her hair. "How'd you know I'm sad?" Lacey mumbled, as she put a piece of popcorn in her mouth, crunching it loudly as Lauren laughed at her before kissing Declan as he sat down next to her. "Because you always ask everyone what wish they would make if they had that app" Mason chuckled, as he stopped playing with her plaits, Lacey turning around to look at him. "Go on then, what wish would you make?" She questioned, with a small smile. Mason smirked, rolling his eyes. "I'd go back in time" Mason mumbled, as Declan coughed loudly, pulling Lauren up from the sofa and going into the kitchen, Lacey looking at them puzzled as they walked out. "And why's that?" Lacey mumbled, as she turned her attention back to the screen, humming along to the song that was playing on it. "Because I'd of never let you leave for LA" Mason mumbled, as he leaned forward, leaning his chin on her shoulder, his small beard tickling her cheek, making her laugh and push him off her shoulder. "That's a silly answer" Lacey laughed, as she played with her hands in her lap, Mason sighing, and getting up off the sofa, pulling her up with him, her eyes landing on his. "Dance with me" he mumbled, as he placed his hands on her hips, and they swayed together to the music.

Remember the time I first saw you, I thought you'd been mine and it felt so good, one look in your eyes and I swear I knew, of your kiss, your touch, your love

Lacey and Mason danced around the living room, laughing at each other, smiling from ear to ear, as Lauren and Declan stood in each other's arms at the kitchen door, watching the both of them from a distance, finally glad that this was happening.

"I know there's been stolen moments, I know it's been hard for both of us, but I want this Lace, I want the good and the bad, it's always been you" Mason whispered, as he placed his forehead against Lacey's, looking into her eyes, his hands holding her cheek, keeping the eye connection going. Lacey nodded her head. "Yes?" Mason whispered, a small smile on his face. "Yes" Lacey chuckled. "Now kiss me you dick" Lacey mumbled, as Masons lips collided with Lacey's.

"About fucking time" Declan muttered, as Lauren hit his chest playfully, pulling him into the kitchen giving Mason and Lacey some privacy. "So are we going to talk about why you was sad in the first place?" Mason whispered, as he held his now girlfriend in his arms, his hands dancing along her waist, as Lacey sighed, but shook her head. "Can we not just enjoy this for now" Lacey whispered, as Mason sighed, but nodded his head, leaning down and placing a kiss to her cheek, as Lacey turned her head, his lips connecting with her own lips as she laughed into, Mason smiling. "How about we go back to yours and we can do this some more" Mason whispered, as Mounty come running in barking at Mason, trying to climb up his legs, as Lacey laughed, reaching down to stroke him. "No bud, I'm your daddy, you don't bark at me" Mason mumbled, as he held Lacey's waist with an arm as Lacey stood back up, holding Mounty in her arms, but as Mason tried to lean down again and kiss Lacey, Mounty barked at him, tapping him with a paw. "Buddy, we're gonna have a problem if you're not going to let me kiss her" Mason mumbled, as Mounty barked again, Lacey laughing at her puppy, smiling to herself. "I might have to take you back to where you came from" Mason mumbled, as Lacey hit his arm playfully, Mason smiling at her. "But I'm serious about going back to your place" he smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "They'll be plenty of time for that" Lacey chuckled, as she walked with Mounty to the garden, smiling at Lauren.

Authors note;
It finally happened! Not the way I imagined it to happen, but they're finally together!
I'm at the dentist today straight from work so updates may be limited but I'm sure they'll be spam post later!
Has anyone seen the England line up? I'm patiently waiting for Mase to join up with them, but I completely understand if he isn't able to, I feel his pain with the wisdom tooth!