Thirty Seven

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Here's to another year of doing what I love

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, reecejames and 108,927 others

"Lace this is Kate, Kate this is Lace" Lauren smiled, as Kate - Harry Kane's wife smiled at the younger girl. "Oh I know who you are, your music is defiantly my cleaning playlist!" Kate smiled, as she brought the girl in for a hug, a handshake was too formal for her liking. "It's so nice to meet you" Lacey smiled, as Kate nodded her head, "likewise, I hope you enjoy, I need to go find Harry" Kate smiled, as she said goodbye to the girls, and they made their way over to the free bar, Lacey already feeling the night was going to get messy.
"Is anyone else having shots?" Sasha cheered, as Lacey laughed at the girl. "I would like to remember the night" Lacey smiled, but ended up doing a shot anyway, Sasha peer pressuring the girl. "I'm planning on Dec carrying me out of here tonight, it's not often we let lose" Lauren giggled, as she sipped on the wine that was being poured effortlessly into glasses. "Do you think we will see much of them tonight" Sasha questioned, as the girls looked over to see the boys talking to their england team mates. "Probably, they'll get bored of football talk eventually" Lauren laughed, as she continued to sip on her drink, her hips swaying to the beat of the music. "I love this song" Lacey states, as she took a sip of her own wine, Sasha nodding her head, pulling the two girls to the middle of the dance floor, the three of them dancing together in the crowd.

Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war, with nothing but your t-shirt on, and go sit on the bed because you know that you want to, you've got pretty eyes, but I know you're wrong

Lacey, Lauren and Sasha danced half of the night away, dancing as if their lives depended on it, meeting other girlfriend and wives of the England team, as well as other football teams, Lacey feeling invited by most of them, almost as if she belonged there.
"Can I steal her" Mason whispered, as his hands sneaked around Lacey's waist, moving her hips to the beat of whatever song was playing, Mason smiling at his girlfriend. Lauren and Sasha were too busy with their own partners to even realise that Mason had stolen Lacey, and they were not outside, smiling at each other.
"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight" Mason whispered, as he placed his lips to Lacey's, Lacey smiling into the kiss, holding her boyfriend close. "A couple of times" Lacey smiled, as she laughed to herself, hearing her own song play in the background. "I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing your voice through speakers" Mason mumbled with a smile, as Lacey and Mason danced briefly outside, Lacey singing the lyrics to him.

Something you can hold on to, just in case I'm the one that gets away, please remember me like this, beautiful and talking shit

"You know I care about you right?" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I heard your conversation with Lauren the other day Lace" Mason whispered, as Lacey looked up at him. "I know that we've had a very unusual start, and for majority of the time if felt like we were a couple without the label, but I can say hand on heart that it's always been you" Mason whispered, as his hands stayed on Lacey's hips, both of them swaying to the music playing softly from inside. "I know" Lacey whispered, as her hand held his face, the moonlight hitting his face perfectly. "I care about you too" Lacey whispered, as she watched the smile break out on Masons face. "But I need to tell you something" Lacey whispered, as the fear of everything bad happening set in, the feeling that was feeling now slowly going away.
"I'm going on tour" Lacey whispered, as Mason smiled, nodding down at her. "I gathered you would be, I mean, you're always rehearsing for no reason" Mason chuckled, as Lacey looked at him with confusion on her face. "You're not mad?" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "I'm not mad. Im extremely proud of you" he whispered, as he kissed the top of her head. "But I'm going to be gone for a while" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head, the smile not falling from his face. "I know, and I'll still be here when you get back, waiting for you" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, taking in everything her boyfriend was saying, when she didn't think she would get this reaction from him. "So just to clarify, I'm going on tour and you're not mad" Lacey whispered with a smile, as Mason rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm extremely fucking proud of you" he murmured. "And I intend of showing you how proud later" he smirked in her ear, as Lacey blushed a deep shade of red. "After all, I'm going to have to ensure we have time for us more often now, going to have to make sure people know you're mine" Mason whispered, as Lacey smiled at him, both of them leaning in for a kiss, as the fireworks started to go off around them.

Authors Note;
Has anyone seen Mase's new tiktok, I honestly feel for him! I've had my wisdom tooth out today, can honestly say that it doesn't look as good as he makes it out to be 😂