Ten

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Photo of looking into the distance; check

Liked by; declanrice, jackgrealish, benchilwell and 19,726 others

Username18- Mase is back
Username082 - he never seems to look happy anymore
Username018- Lacey is back, Mason is back, do I smell a repeat romance 👀

Mason stood in front of the house that was known as the meet-up place, it wasn't very often that the group stayed around Lauren's, always choosing Sasha's or Lacey's, but today, for some random reason to Mason, they was meeting at Lauren's, hours before they usually would.

Mason pulled his hat onto his head as he walked up the driveway, his hands burried in his coat, as the cold air nipped at his neck, blowing out a breath of air, as he knocked the door and then walked into Declan's house, standing still when he saw Lacey and Lauren on the sofa, assuming Declan was upstairs somewhere.

"Oh, hey, I didn't think you'd be in" Mason stated, as he slipped his shoes off and walked across the room, taking a seat on the opposite sofa, his eyes scanning over Lacey briefly. "Oh, I left my phone upstairs, one minute" Lauren mumbled, as she ran up the stairs, a little too quickly for Lacey's liking. "Aha, am I missing something?" Mason laughed, as he looked over to the girl who still managed to make his breath feel like it was caught in his chest. "Erm, yeah, actually" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled her legs from underneath her and sat up straighter on the sofa, as her eyes connected with Masons brown ones. "We really need to talk" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "I really don't think there's anything to say anymore Lace, I'm really glad youre back and you're here but I don't think there's anything else to add" Mason breaths, as he took his hat off, his fluffy hair landing back on his head, a little messed up, but the way most people loved it. "Mason, I need to tell you something" Lacey breathed, pulling a hand through her own hair, as her eyes landed on the floor, before taking a deep breath and finally looking back at up at him. "Go on then" Mason mumbled, as he sat up, his back leaving the sofa, and his hands resting in his lap, his legs slightly open, a comfortable sitting position that he found himself in. "Look, I don't want to start anything, or upset anyone, and this was a shock to me, and I don't want you to feel pressured or anything" Lacey started, her voice trembling, knowing that this was it, her secret would now finally be out.

"I'm pregnant" Lacey mumbled, as Mason laughed. "Sorry, you're what?" Mason chuckled, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "I'm pregnant" Lacey stated, this time a little louder, wondering if Mason just didn't hear her the first time. "Oh no I heard you, it just took a second to process why you're telling me, I mean, it's probably someone else's right?" Mason questioned, as Lacey felt her heart drop. "What exactly are you implying?" Lacey questioned, her voice stern, the anger slowly boiling up inside her, only this time is wasn't her hormones. "Well, you've been in LA for the past three months, you're hardly suggesting it's mine" Mason mumbled, as he tugged in his own hair, his eyes piercing into her. "Oh, wait that's what you are saying" Mason stated, as he stood up, stretching his body out, Lacey nodding her head. "So did you find out after you left me here to be alone, or before" Mason mumbled, his hand running along his jaw and rubbing against his chin. "Before" Lacey whispered. "I dont believe this" Mason mumbled, as he opened his arms, and started to pace along the carpeted floor, Lacey just sitting watching him, but she could hear the hushed voices of Lauren and Dec on the landing upstairs. "You actually fucked off being pregnant, after telling me to move on and you're back now expecting what exactly?" Mason questioned, his voice louder than last time, as Lacey stood up herself. "I'm not expecting anything, I'm doing the decent thing and fucking telling you" Lacey exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air, the tension between them growing. "Okay, congratulations, is that what you wanted?" Mason spat, pulling a hand through his hair again, his own anger eating up at him.

He was confused, but not even a little confused, he was gobsmacked confused. He couldn't understand why Lacey would willing leave knowing she was pregnant with his child, or why she hadn't said anything earlier on. Mason racked his brain trying to piece everything together.

"I don't know what I wanted Mase, I wanted to be the better person and be honest with you before you found out from someone else" Lacey mumbled, as she rubbed her own arm against her stomach, then dropped it when she saw the daggers that Masons eyes were throwing at her. "Because everyone else knew didn't they" Mason mumbled. "When you all stood in the box the other day it wasn't to protect Morgan from fans, or the fans from Danis bump, it was to protect yours, wasn't it" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I can't do this" Mason mumbled, as he walked to the door. "I really can't do this right now" Mason mumbled, but anyone looking at the male could see his emotions were getting the better of him, that he was upset, he was angry, and maybe parts of him happy, but all you could see was the anger in his eyes, the way his jaw clicked and turned hard.

As Mason slammed the door on the way out, Declan and Lauren appeared behind Lacey. "Well" Declan mumbled, as Lauren pushed his arm, telling him to be quiet. "I didn't expect that" he continued, as Lacey turned around and faced them, her own tears falling from her face. "He is going to hate me" Lacey whispered, as Lauren shook her head, pulling the younger girl in for a hug. "He just needs some time" Lauren whispered, as Lacey cried into her shoulder.

Authors Note;
What's everyone thinking for far 👀