extra #6

i missed these guys <3

June ran his fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends. It was getting really long, and it fell well past his comfort zone. He just hadn't had a chance to cut it yet.

"Tubboooo," June called into the kitchen, where he was attempting another cooking stream.

"Yeah?" Tubbo called back. He fumbled with a pan, catching it before it fell to the ground.

"Can you help me cut my hair?"

"Uhh.. right now?" Tubbo eyed the scissors resting on the counter.

"Whenever."

Tubbo shrugged, and faced the camera. "Looks like we have something to do while it's in the oven." He grabbed the scissors, and pulled a chair into the kitchen. "C'mon, we're doing this."

June glanced at the camera apprehensively.

Tubbo looked at it for a second. "We can adjust that so it only shows your eyes and up and me, if you want."

June nodded, smiling sheepishly. He knew it was dumb, being scared to show his face on stream when it was already in some of Tommy's videos and he'd already been on a few streams, but there was something about being watched in real-time that freaked him out a little.

"For the record, I have no idea how to do this," Tubbo warned June as he adjusted the camera. June sat down in the chair, and Tubbo put a towel around his shoulders.

June shrugged. "It'll be fine. Just don't fuck it up too bad."

Tubbo shrugged as well. "I feel like we should get your hair wet like in salons but that'll take an extra step and I don't care."

June snorted. "Alright then. Just start cutting then, bossman."

Tubbo snipped a bit off of the back, getting a feel for it. "First snip done."

"Woo," June replied monotonously.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Tommy asked, amused.

"He's cutting my hair," June replied casually. Tubbo aggressively snipped another lock off.

"And you aren't concerned at all that he has no idea how to do it properly?" Tommy asked.

June shrugged, to which Tubbo scolded him to stay still. "If it's shit, it'll just grow back. Worst case scenario I get a buzz cut."

Tommy looked betrayed. "No. Not allowed."

June laughed a little, trying to stay still, Tubbo examining his work. "I think that looks okay."

Tommy inspected it, holding onto June's head as he moved it around to see different angles. "Hmm. You didn't do horribly."

June rolled his eyes, grinning. "It looks great, Tubbo, thanks. I'll get the broom."

"No, it's fine, I'll do it." Tubbo got to it before June could, insisting on sweeping. "Cause you'd be on camera if you did it," he explained.

"Oh, thanks." June shot him a thankful smile, putting the chair back to where it was. He went into the bathroom to look at it better, feeling better now that it was short again the way he liked it.

Ranboo walked past the open door, pausing in the hallway for a moment before going back to stand behind June. "You've done something different." He squinted, trying to decide what it was. "Your hair!"

"Yeah, Tubbo just cut it."

Ranboo reached out to touch it, their fingers brushing the choppy mess gently. "The brown is fading kinda weirdly this time."

"Yeah, I know. I'm thinking about doing it a fun color instead this time."

"You should do blue."

"Sounds like a plan."