extra #3

June giggled as Tommy sat down on the couch on the other side of him, pouting that Ranboo had beat him there first.

A warm rush of euphoria settled in June's chest, being right between his favorite boys.

If you'd have told him a couple months ago that he'd be watching his boyfriends playfully argue about who could get to the couch with June first, he wouldn't have believed you.

But here he was. And he felt so light. Not even the dysphoria nagging at the back of his mind could bring him down from this high.

June let his hands lace together with one of theirs each, and Tommy picked a movie.

"Really?" Ranboo asked, amused. "This would be the fifth time we've watched Up, and every single time, June has cried. We should watch a horror movie or something."

Tommy groaned. "But horror is scary, and I don't wanna get scared."

June snorted. "Don't worry, I'll hold you if it gets too much," he joked.

Tommy tossed the remote over to Ranboo, who immediately went to find It. June squeezed Tommy's hand, trying to assure him that it was alright. He was a huge horror fan, but found it adorable that Tommy was so easily scared by it.

June found himself grinning at all the scary parts because that was when Tommy would press his face into June's shoulder, hiding from the screen.

"It isn't that bad," June told him as Beverly's sink exploded with blood.

Ranboo giggled, drawing Tommy's attention.

"He just laughed! She just got so much trauma from that, and he's laughing." Tommy shook his head. "You are dating a psychopath."

June smiled. "Just watch it, you're being silly."

"My reactions are perfectly valid, thank you very much," Tommy replied, settling back down to nestle into June's neck again.

June let go of Tom's hand and reached up to put his hand in the Brit's soft hair, and ran his thumb along the back of Ranboo's hand.

June wasn't really paying attention to the movie, he was more thinking about how much he wanted to kiss the both of them, but he didnt wanna make it seem like he had a favorite, because he truly didn't. They were both amazing in their own ways, and June didn't know what he would've done if neither of them liked him back.

That little issue was solved when Ranboo tapped June's finger a few times until he looked up at him, and the taller boy pressed a kiss to the corner of June's lips, making them both giggle. Tommy didn't look up so June couldn't give him a kiss as well, but June put his arm around him, which made the Brit hum happily.

Ranboo was more than happy to let June lean on him while Tommy leant on June, still hiding his face from the screen. June was about 80 percent sure that Tommy was going to fall asleep on him, but he found it kind of cute, so he didn't mind.