twenty-nine!

i dont even know what most of this is lololol

June covered his face as he walked past the frame of the camera like last time, but instead of laying his head on Ranboo's thigh, he rested his forehead on Tommy's leg.

The stream was fun, but Tubbo wasn't done with his friends for that evening. So he herded them to the living room.

Tubbo pulled June to the ground beside him, next to Ranboo and Tommy.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Tubbo suggested, grinning.

June shrugged. "Alright. No removing clothes though, please, cause that's weird."

Ranboo huffed out a laugh, trying to ignore how close he was to June. He knew that they'd talked everything out, but it still felt weird to be around him after actively avoiding him the last few days.

Tubbo rubbed his hands together mischievously. "June, truth or dare?"

June pursed his lips. "Uh.. truth."

"Was Tommy your first kiss?"

June glanced at Tommy, then Ranboo, then turned back to Tubbo. "Uh, no, he wasn't."

Ranboo kept his gaze down.

"Who was it then?" Tubbo asked.

"Nope, one question only," June said. "Um, Tommy, truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"Um. Bring a leaf inside from the tree and eat it."

Tommy went outside, and through the window, June saw him dash over to the tree and grab a leaf before running back in. He sat back down by June.

"How much do I have to eat?" Tommy asked, looking down at the leaf with distaste.

June snorted. "Just a bite, I guess."

Tommy nodded, and carefully took a small bite of the leaf and swallowed. "You are despicable."

June smiled. "Yeah, yeah."

Tommy looked to Tubbo. "Truth or dare, Tubbo?"

"Truth!"

"Lame!"

Tubbo looked offended. "You didn't call June lame when she said truth!"

Tommy shrugged. "Well yeah, but she's June, so she gets a lame pass. You're lame, Tubbo!"

Tubbo huffed. "Fine, dare then!"

Tommy and Tubbo went to do the brunet's dare in the kitchen, leaving Ranboo alone with June.

"I- I don't want it to be awkward between us in front of them." June picked at his nails. He looked up to Ranboo, just wanting him to look back.

Ranboo couldn't meet his eyes. June's soft gaze was intimidating and he felt like hiding. Dammit, he shouldn't have agreed to this.

Tubbo plopped down between them again and Tommy followed after on the other side.

"Ranboo, truth or dare?" Tubbo asked, drawing his attention.

"Oh, uh, truth I guess." Ranboo felt glued to his spot, like he couldn't get up if he tried. Doing a dare felt like it would take too much energy.

"Ah, I don't have anything good, lemme look some up." Tubbo searched some, and found one he liked. "What's the dumbest thing you've bought?"

"I dunno. Maybe a My Little Pony cake topper for that cake June and I made at four in the morning for Dream," Ranboo replied, smiling wistfully.

June grinned. "Yeah, that was dumb. The cake was good though."

Tommy felt a pang of jealousy wash through him. It annoyed him how close that June and Ranboo were. He knew it was irrational. They were all friends. But with the usual distance between him and June, anything could happen between them, and Tommy would have no idea.

Ranboo turned to Tommy. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Lick the toilet seat."

June wheezed, and Tommy gave Ranboo a wild look. "Are you insane? That's disgusting!"

Ranboo shrugged. "Would you rather a truth?"

Tommy scowled. "Yeah."

Ranboo smirked. "Hypothetically, if you had a glass of water, would you drink it or pour it on Tubbo?"

"Oi!" Tubbo chimed.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it!"

"Fine, whatever. I'd probably drink it, I dunno."

Tubbo beamed. "I am very relieved that you would not pour it on me."

Tommy smiled. "Whatever. June, truth or dare?"

June laced his fingers together. "Truth."

"Who was your first kiss? Since you said it wasn't me." Tommy tried to act cool, but he was dying to know.

June chuckled nervously becoming visibly uncomfortable, and mumbled an answer. Ranboo tensed, not knowing how Tommy would react.

"What was that?" Tubbo pressed.

June sighed. "Ranboo. My first kiss was Ranboo."

Tommy glanced over at the aforementioned boy, then back at June. "How long ago?" He kept his expression neutral.

June shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant while he internally panicked. "Couple months, I think." He looked up to Ranboo, who nodded in confirmation.

Tubbo forced a nervous laugh. "I sense we've gotten to a touchy topic. Let's move on, shall we?"

The air around them had turned a bit sour, and June took a quiet deep breath through his nose.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep," June told them, standing from him spot. His friends watched him leave, and he went into his shared room with Tommy.

He hadn't been sleeping super great without Ranboo there, but he wasn't quite ready to share a bed with Tommy yet. He got under the covers of his bed, and laid there. He had to figure out a way to tell Tommy about his feelings for Ranboo. There wasn't any other option anymore. Not that there really was in the first place, but before he and Tommy'd confessed, he was safe in his own emotions.

June wasn't sure how long it was, but Tommy eventually came in, and June had to pretend to be asleep. He waited until Tommy was lightly snoring to get out of his bed, and go back out to the living room. Only Tubbo remained.

"Hey," June said quietly, sitting down beside Tubbo on the couch.

"Hey," Tubbo replied. "Sorry for asking that when we were playing truth or dare, I don't know what I thought you were gonna say. Ranboo already told me you guys had kissed."

June nodded. "It's alright." He scratched at a spot on his palm, leaving it red. "Um. Is it okay if I tell you a sort-of secret?"

"Of course, big man," Tubbo replied, thinking nothing of his words as he sat his phone down.

"What?" June asked, a bit thrown off.

Tubbo sheepishly smiled. "Wilbur let it slip. And Ranboo confirmed it."

June nodded. "Right, okay.." He blinked, trying to remember his train of thought. "Oh, yeah. So, I like both Tommy and Ranboo and I don't know hoe to tell Tommy or what he'll say."

"Does Ranboo know?" Tubbo asked supportingly. "Because if not, I won't tell him."

"He knows," June replied. "I just.. don't know when to tell him or what to say."

"I think you should pull him aside tomorrow, and say something like, 'I like you a lot but I also like Ranboo too,'" Tubbo advised. "Make sure he knows that you don't have a favourite," he lowered his voice to a whisper, "even if you do."

June smiled. He didn't have a favorite, but if he did, he wouldn't tell anyone.