fourteen!

(this might be the only update for today, depending on if i can get both chapters 16 and 17 written completely tn)

June giggled to himself as he accepted Ranboo's Discord friend request.

Discord
Ranboo

Junebug
ranboo

Ranboo
hi :D

Junebug
give me some gender

Ranboo
which one do you want? i've got a whole stash

Junebug
m a n

Ranboo
gives man gender
here ya go

Junebug
oh pog
is man

Ranboo
is man with you

Junebug
minecraft

Ranboo
vc?

-

June pressed the voice call button as he launched Minecraft.

"Hi!" Ranboo greeted cheerily.

June greeted him warmly, but Ranboo's voice always made him a little dysphoric, knowing that he'd never have a natural deep voice like that. He was able to ignore it when they were in person, since he was more focused on what they were doing together than his low tones, but in a call, he couldn't avoid that.

It wasn't as bad when he was talking to Tommy, because June's voice was closer to his pitches. Now, it wasn't like June hadn't ever talked to Ranboo before- obviously, they're friends in real life now, but this was their first time alone together on a call.

Ranboo, being the sneaky bitch he is, had saved the IP address for the DreamSMP. June had already whitelisted himself on Clay's account, so all he needed was the IP, which he'd forgotten to get before signing into his account.

June typed it in, giggling to himself as he did so. Ranboo had informed him that only Tommy was online at the moment, so all was well.

June's giggling got a little more intense as he spawned in, and Ranboo came to collect him.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Ranboo asked, also laughing.

"I did this same shit with Tommy to get me into the Discord server, too," June answered.

"Ah, right, I remember that."

"Do you though?"

"Was- was that a lore reference?"

"Was it?"

"I am going to punt you."

"Good luck with that, bitch!"

"When I fly to the UK, you should fly over too, and we can meet Tommy and Tubbo together," Ranboo suggested.

"Oh shit, that would be so fun," June said. June's phone started blowing up with messages from Tommy.

"Is- is that your phone?" Ranboo asked. "I can hear it on your mic."

June snorted. "Yeah. Tommy's spamming me. Most of it's just my name and questioning if you're stealing me too."

Ranboo invited the Brit to the vc, and June's phone stopped buzzing on the desk.