forty-seven!

cw; mentions of nightmares and a description of a graphic entomophobic nightmare

June was really missing Tommy, but he knew he was most likely still asleep, so the next best thing was of course to watch his videos. It was late, so he went into Clay's bathroom to hide out. He'd forgotten his earbuds, so he had to play it out loud. Luckily, June knew everyone else was usually a pretty deep sleeper so it was okay if the video got a little loud in some parts, if they could even hear it outside the bathroom.

He decided to scroll through his main channel first, and after watching most of his favorites, he saw a vlog in his recommended he hadn't watched with a picture of him, Tommy and Malcom as the thumbnail.

I Went To Florida And No One Knew

June smiled at the title, and tapped on it immediately, full-screening it.

It started out with an intro that was filmed after Tommy had gotten home.

"Right after Christmas, I went to Florida to hang out with my good friends Dream, Sapnap, June and Ranboo! I tried to vlog quite a bit, but a lot of stuff happened while I was there, it was insane! I'll have so many stories to tell on stream." Tommy was making hand gestures, and was smiling as he talked. "Also! Don't forget to check if you're subscribed, it really helps out the channel."

It cut to a clip of him in an airport, showing all the people around him.

"I am currently waiting for my flight to board. Very hyped. Also scared. But it's fine, it's fine. Mum is not aware of me doing this, by the way. She is gone with her friends and I am being impulsive.

"I didn't want to wait 'til she got back, since it'd be in a few days, and I have this book to give June for Christmas." He showed the camera the book briefly.

June watched as they went about the recorded adventures, finding it endearing how he had voiced over the right pronouns for June in the clips from before he had come out.

The last clip - besides a nice shot out of the plane window - was of Tommy in the Florida airport, in the same mood of the first clip.

"Not gonna lie, I'm already missing being around them," he said. "I'm walking to my gate, but I have almost a half hour before they start boarding, so I think I'll stop to buy a quick snack and then wait.

"I really am gonna miss Florida, and I wish I could've stayed longer, but we all have school and shit, so.. And by the way, whoever that was that went up to talk to June when we were buying hair dye, you totally made his day, man."

The clip cut off there, and June finished the video. He closed YouTube as well, and went to his and Tommy's dm's. He was online, which was weird for how early it was.

Discord

June
you actually online, or are you idling your computer?

TommyInnit
i'm awake
why the fuck are you?

June
couldnt sleep
i watched the florida vlog :)

TommyInnit
oh yay!
i was wondering when/if you would
what do you think
are my camera skills tasteful enough for you

June
your camera skills are immaculate
especially the shots where malcom or i were holding the camera

TommyInnit
i am wounded

June
you're doing great sweetie

TommyInnit
you should go to sleep