thirty-three!

THANK U FOR 43K AND 300 FOLLOWERS OMG
also, i took down 2 of my most popular books, soundless songs and somniphobia, & i gotta say that it was really refreshing to unpublish the two that have been looming for so long

Tommy accepted the video call from Dream on Discord, confused as to why he was calling.

"You alright?" Tommy asked immediately.

"What?"

"Well you almost never video call me."

Dream blinked at his phone camera for a moment. "Okay, that's true, but I'm fine. I called about June."

Tommy smiled a little at the mention of him. "What about her?"

Dream hesitated, thrown off by the pronoun, before remembering that June hadn't told the boy yet. He'd have to have a talk with him about it sometime soon.

"I just gotta warn you-"

"Wait, is this a big brother talk or whatever?" Tommy interrupted. Dream nodded. "I've never gotten one of these before."

Dream grinned. "Sapnap's here too," he flipped the camera to show Sapnap laying on the bed beside Dream, "but anyways, if you fuck this up, just know that we're gonna have some issues, Tommy."

Tommy's smile fell a bit. "I know, I know. I honestly and genuinely am gonna do my best to not fuck anything up." He looked off to the side, smiling to himself again. "She means so much to me."

Dream smiled, satisfied with that answer. "Alright, go hang out with her, dumbass." Saying it felt wrong

Tommy nodded once and hung up, leaving the bedroom. He leaned over the back of the couch, resting his head on June's shoulder and closing his eyes.

June turned his head, pressing a little kiss to Tommy's temple, and went back to his book.

Tommy tried to read along with him, but June read faster than he did.

"Whatcha reading?" Tommy asked. The names sounded familiar, but he couldn't place it.

"Dear Evan Hansen: The novel," June replied, putting his thumb in his page and closing it to show him the cover.

It had a white background and a big blue tree on it, with the title in white in the middle of the tree.

Tommy walked around to the other side of the couch, sitting next to June rather than leaning over him. June bookmarked his page and flipped back to the first page.

"I.. can read it to you if you want..?" June hesitantly offered. Tommy smiled, accepting, and they cuddled up a little closer as June started reading.

"I made my exit. Better to burn out, right, than to fade away?" It was clear that June had read this book a lot from the way the pages were worn at the bottom from where he'd turned the pages time and time again. "..Poetic if you think about it. And thinking is just about all I can do now."

~

It was evening now, and the sun had set. June had missed the sunset - much to his dismay - but Ranboo had texted him, asking if he wanted to go stargazing a little bit after, so he was feeling better about it.

June was gonna wait until Tommy and Tubbo fell asleep before he and Ranboo left, do he decided to join Tommy in the living room again.

Tommy looked up from his phone with a smile. "Wanna watch a movie?"

June smiled back. "Sure. You pick."