chapter 36

We went back to where we were sitting. I made her sit down slowly.

She said she was given something through her drink and now she couldn't feel her legs.

The boys were not back so we kept talking.

"I knew Donghoon oppa since I was a kid. I never thought he would be like that. And he doesn't even love me. It was just a spur of the moment."

I patted her on the shoulder.

"Well you did absolutely nothing wrong. Do not ever feel guilty. It was not your fault this happened."

"Those guys are taking long. I hope everything's ok. Should we go and check?"

"You don't have to go. I'll go."

"Nope. I'm really fine now. And also I don't want to be alone right now. So I'm coming with you."

I sighed. She had a point. I can't leave her alone now.

I held her hand firmly as we walked through the narrow passage which led to the rooms. We were just getting on the stairs to the second floor when we heard the boys. I raised my hand to call them when bong soon put a finger on my lips.

"Shhhh.... Just a sec.... I think they don't want us here right now. I can feel it. Boys talk I guess" She whispered.

We hid behind the wall just beside the stairs. We could clearly hear everything they were saying.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook sat there bewildered with the others all clustered around him. He was crying.

"What's wrong ggukah?" Jimin asked looking concerned.

"You can tell us gguk"

I knew we go back to that name when we are serious.

We patiently stared at jungkook and waited for his reply. We are used to it. We knew he needed some time. And we didn't mind.

"I-I'm sorry. All of this h-happened because of m-me!" He stuttered the words after a lot of wait as he tried to calm himself down.

"Nothing happened because of you. Nothing. Neither was it Bong Soonah's fault. It was him. It was Jeon Donghoon all along." Jimin crouched beside him on the stairs.

"Exactly. You don't have to feel guilty. Not for this at least"

"I'll feel guilty for this all my life. And there's a reason"

"A reason?"

We waited.

Silence.

"I like Bong Soon.
No.
I love Bong Soon."

We stared at him dumbstruck.

Though I was not too surprised.
I knew it. I saw this love in his eyes many times earlier. I just couldn't bring myself to ask him about it.

But I envied him. I envied him for being this brave. I envied him for plucking up the courage to say out aloud his feelings in front of us. I envy him. I envy him a lot.

A/n: I think I'll be able to post episodes from now on without disappearing for months.
I hope so. ;)
And also safe trip to our boys.
Love to all who are reading ^^