chapter 4

"Yah y/n chukahae~ waaahh you're so good at it aren't you?!" Jungkook cried out.

We were sitting together in the canteen.

Taehyung was back to being his normal unsocial self.

" Thanks guys I myself never thought that would happen though".

I excused myself to go to the washroom once.

As I was relieving myself I heard some girls talking near the washbasins.

" Did you see that new student being clingy with our GODS! who does she think she is..... Just because she got a couple of good marks she thinks she can now sit and chat with our Gods?! She is so ugly yet there she is giving no damn about it. Aish I'm so mad right now!"

Though I saw this coming but why am I so hurt right now??

Nooo y/n-ah you need not listen to them. You need to love yourself as your BTS taught you!

I slowly came out when they were gone, washed my face, and went out as if nothing happened.

As soon as the break was over and we were on our way back to the class, someone put a hand on my shoulder; i looked around to see......

"T-Taehyung? What's wrong? You need something?" Gosh why am I stuttering even for this!

" Aniyaaaa.....Just...... Chukahae~ "

"Huh?" I couldn't believe.... Taehyung is congratulating me?!

Taehyung caught me staring at him and blankly looked at me.
"What?"

"N-nothing thanks!"

Then we hurried back to class both of us being more awkward than ever.

_

Our mid terms were knocking at our doors and I was tensed 'cause this was the first big exam i was going to give in this school. I was studying really hard for it.

One day as soon as I returned home from school my phone beeped.

A group has been created consisting of me, bong soon, jimin, jungkook, jin and taehyung.

Jimin:
So hey guys I made this group so that we could talk with each other more comfortably like we do in school.

Me:
Yeah thanks jimin and hey to the others.

Bong soon:
Heya people.... what's up?!
Wah i can't believe I have a group with the gods!

Jungkook:
Haha! Don't be ridiculous.... No one except tae here is a god. We are all his subordinates.

Jin:
No i am the worldwide handsome god.

We all laughed at this.

Jimin:
By the way I made this group with another thingy in mind.

Bong soon:
Boya?

Jimin:
As we have two of our class's shining stars with us...can't we have a couple of group study sessions before the midterms? I think that will help all of us :-)

Jungkook:
Sounds good.... You're our class president for a reason dude! ;)

Jin:
Deal!

Bong soon:
Yeah I'm in! What about you
y/n-ah??

Me:
Yep ok!

Jimin:
And now about taehyung.....
Yahhh tae-ah are you dead?!

No response.

I can almost hear all of them grumbling under their breath.

I chuckled imagining that.

A group study together with my friends would be great! Now I'm looking forward to it!