chapter 22

Getting ready was always a fun part for us two girls, selecting what to wear and then helping each other tie our hair and deciding the accessories.

We got out of the tent to see the boys already outside.

"Well are we all good to go?"

"Yes!"

"Khaja!"

We came near the parapet from which we could see the bank of the river slowly gliding into the waters.

There were lights all around the bank. Though there were no shops or anything like that yet it was quite crowded with people sitting on the ground admiring the exquisite nature.

We sat down on the comparatively vacant side of the bank.

The sun was already down. The redness in the sky was yet to fade. Small puffs of cloud floated here and there in the sky.

Pretty!

"Well you guys wait here. I'm gonna go and bring some drinks for us."

Jimin said and left with Jin.

Jungkook and Bong Soon were busy playing tic-tac-toe on the sandy ground.

I looked at Taehyung. He was gazing at the horizon which stretched as far as one could see and beyond.

He looked kinda.............. sad?

"What's wrong? You don't look too well" i enquired.

"Huh?! Ah aniya.... It's nothing!" He just smiled politely but still had the same depressed expression painted on his face.

"Ok" i decided not to force him.

Meanwhile jimin and jin were back with.........

"Is that soju?" Jungkook giggled.

"The ahjumma was so good and she gave us some bottles along with the fruit juices and told us to be free and enjoy the days."

"She must like us a lot!" Bong soon grinned.

"I think she likes my handsome face more" we all know who said it.

They flung themselves on the ground with all the beverages.

The weather was perfect too!
There was a slight chilly wind blowing our hairs in and out and it felt immensely good in the hot summer.

We kept staring at the sky and saw the redness gradually vanish and purple entering till it was too dark to recognize whether it still remained purple or turned into black. Stars twinkled here and there and the clouds turned grey.

After some random games we decided to open the soju bottles!