chapter 41

I got up to the messiest room I have ever seen.

Where tf am I?
Oh wait we went to a pub last night....... And drank...... And...... And...... Then what?

My head throbbed as I tried to remember the events.

Ugh damnit forget it let's get some water.
I sat up and was about to get down when I felt someone's hand on my body.

Who?!!!!!

Oh.

Bong soon.

By the sudden movements she woke up. She got up rubbing her eyes vigorously.

"Eeronasseo?!"

"Kamchagiya! What are you doing here?"

"Me? Sleeping."

"Lol I mean why didn't you go back home last night? Uncle aunty must be worried to death. Did you inform them?"

"Were we in a position to call our parents yesterday?"

"But the others went back home alright"

"Who said" Bong Soon smirked.

Wait what? WHATT?!!!!

I jumped out of bed and sped to the living room.

Yuck what the hell is this?!!!!
Are they even humans.

Two on the sofa one on the table one on the floor.

"God why didn't you guys go home?!"

"Coz this felt safer. Or else our parents would have kicked us out permanently yesterday"

"Fine fine go and wake them up and I'm gonna make some hangover soup for y'all"

"Hm. Ok."

I went to the kitchen.

They trusted me?! Me?! This happiness seems weird.

I brought the bowls and started making some soup. That's the only thing I learnt living here in Seoul.

"What you doing?" Two hands clasped my body from behind as a head rested on my left shoulder.

I stood still.

Heh? What is this? Who is this?

Then I suddenly jerked myself out and looked at the person.

"T-Taehyung what are you doing?"

Taehyung seemed startled but regained his composure in seconds.

"So you really don't remember"

Remember what? What do I not remember? Something about last night? I clearly drank. That new girl was there. And then......

Oh crap.

Wait wait.

It was not a dream?

Me proposing and then kissing taehyung was not a dream?!

Huh?!

Fuck was it real?!

Shit shit what do I do now?!

I awkwardly looked at him giving off a nervous laugh.

"I-I suddenly remembered n-now" I could not look him in the eyes.

"So that you remembered would you deny everything and not take responsibility"

"Responsibility? You speaking as if we-"

He was looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Hah ok ok I acknowledge everything. I'll take responsibility"

I suddenly felt a peck on my forehead as he showed me a boxy smile and left.

What was that. My cheeks must be looking like tomatoes now.

I kept smiling to myself like an idiot even when I took the soup to the living room where the others were already up.

"Y/n busowo. I'm scared as hell. Don't put on that smile. That's even deadlier than Annabelle. "

Who cares.

I continued smiling while passing them the bowls.

"Pft" Taehyung gave a small chuckle. Everybody looked at him.

"Don't laugh if you don't wanna die mercilessly at her hands"

"Mm. K" He said while gobbling up a spoon full of soup.

"Hhahdhsjahjaja ouch ouch ouch hot hot" He exclaimed while trying to swallow the hot liquid.

I ran towards him.

"Are you ok? Taehyung drink this water! Come on palli!!!" I gave him a bottle.

When he calmed down, I realized there were quite a number of cold eyes staring at me and taehyung.

I gulped.

It's. Over.

They got it.

"You're right. We will be officially dating from now on."

WHATTTTTTTTTT

TAEHYUNGGGGG

COME ONNNN

I smiled cheekily at them.

They seem astonished at first but soon enough the house was an almost jungle with people shouting and rolling on the ground and jumping on the sofas.

"Wohoooo we got another couple!!"

"Yesshhhhhhhhieeeeee"

"Guys guys calm down. I live in an apartment for your kind information. I am gonna get kicked out at this pace"

"Then go and live with taehyunggg" They cheered.

I glared at taehyung.

"What? At the end of the day we had to tell them" He whispered.

"But this is too..... Ugh fine"

After a hell lot of teasing and taunting and celebration they finally decided to go home.
They kept on bugging me to keep taehyung but I insisted that he goes home.

"Keep moving I'm coming" He told the others and came back up sprinting like a small rabbit.

"What do you want again??"
I told him holding the door half open .

"I forgot something."

"What is it? I'll get it for you"

I started moving indoors when two strong hands pulled me towards him and the next moment our lips were together. We kissed passionstely as I held his clothes.
He gently licked my lips as they parted.

"I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too"

He squeezed my hands before he left.

Damn heart you better stop this thing inside rn! This butterfly thing! This rat race whatever it is stop it now! I can't get this out of my head.... Ahhhhh! Why is it suddenly so hot.

I panted loudly as I banged the door close smiling all over again.

Taehung.

I love you.

A/n: Hola hola I was actually a bit busy some days but I hope I'm not too late. Up with another chapter. Wish you like it. Vote comment and share if you do. The end's a bit near but I assure you there are some chapters left. Stay tuned. Love love 🥺❤