chapter 48

We were back in Korea getting ready for the start of our next term. We were excited as well as nervous.

_

After classes we decided to go to a club for some fun.

Club again! Ugh!

This time i spoke up.
"Guys y'know i am very bad at drinking. I'm not going."

"But we're not going without you" Taehyung said pouting.

Bong soon and the others bobbed their heads.

Aish at times like this I hate their unconditional love for me!

"Right right fine" I gave up.

_

We are in a club different from that time.

It's so noisy, and smelly, and gross to see so many people swinging their asses to the stupid songs.

We sat down at a couch for some time while we gulped down some drinks.

Instantly the world was a blur for me. It kept swinging right and left. But this time I did not feel so bad.

Why is that?

Maybe because I only got good memories for now?

Right! that must be it.

I looked at Taehyung. He was nearly dozing off.

Suddenly what came upon me I pulled the collar of his shirt as I dragged him to the dance floor.

Gosh there are so many clingy people.

What am I doing?

I grabbed Taehyung's neck softly as he wrapped his slender hands around my waist. We started to slowly move to the rythm.

"Tae"

"Hm?"

"You're the most handsome person I have ever met in my life"

"And you're the most gorgeous person I have met too"

"You must be kidding"

"I'm not"

He brought his face closer to mine. Our bodies were burning with a sensation and a need for something special. Our breaths kept entangling. He suddenly started kissing my ear and licking it.

"Hehe it's tickles" I giggled as I squirmed in his strong hands.

He giggled as he started moving his lips all over my face. Then he came to my lips. The thing I love the most about him was that he was never harsh without my permission. The kisses were always gentle filled with manner. As we dived into a passionate smooch the world seemed to stop. The music which felt loud a minute before seemed so pleasant to the ears. The people who felt pushy before seemed to be cheering us on. My heart felt like it will beat out of my chest. My hands were still wrapped around his neck as a caressed his hair once in the while. Taehyung slowly broke the kiss as we clinked our head together smiling like idiots.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I said as I looked into what felt like a huge galaxy in his eyes.

"And what did I do?" He replied kissing my forehead again.

_

We were still dancing slowly when I noticed something.

"Hey Tae-ah isn't that Jimin?" I pointed out to an almost silhoutte in the dance floor. The figure had a girl dancing with him.

"Maja....it seems to be Jimin"

We went for a closer look pushing through the huge crazy crowd which was back to it's loud form again.

It was Jimin indeed!

And who's the girl with him?

Oh my fucking gosh it's Semi! Cheon Semi!

I dragged Taehyung as we appeared closer to them. We instantly regretted it.

Oh god!

They were kissing.

A very passionate kiss it was.

We stared at them with our disgusted faces, quite forgetting the fact that we were doing the same thing just a minute ago.

Jimin noticed us as he stopped and waved his hand at us. Semi saw us too and smiled broadly.

"Guys you never told me you were coming here. How much of a coincidence was it?! I saw Jimin chugging the drinks with just Jin by his side who was busy admiring his face in the smartphone camera."

"Where's Jungkook and Bong Soon?" I enquired feeling concerned.

She chuckled as she pointed to a couple who were not even near to being romantic. They were just dancing madly jumping up and down to the beats and nearly knocking over the people near them.

"Now that's a real couple" Jimin said as we laughed out aloud.

"But wanna know something romantic about them?" I said.

They raised their eyebrows in unison.

I pointed at Jungkook's and Bong soon's hands. They gasped as they understood what I meant.

Their hands were entangled together tightly as if they can't let it go. Ever.

"That's so cuteeeee" Semi squealed.

_

We gathered together after a very long dance party. Jimin revealed his and Semi's relationship as the others listened to it dumbfounded yet very happy.

"Well all's well that ends well" We cheered as we took up another glass of the precious liquid and clinked them together.

"CHEERSSSSSS!!"

A/n: Finally this fanfic is completed. I passed through a lot while writing this story. Sometimes I vanished . Sometimes I wrote punctually . Sometimes I just lost motivation to write altogether. Sometimes the stories got jumbled up in my mind. But finally through thick and thin I could complete this. Maybe I don't have a lot of views but that doesn't mean anything as long as whoever read it actually loved it. That's enough for me. Thank you readers for staying with me. Until next time. Love Love.❤

🎉 You've finished reading AS THE NIGHTMARE PASSES || TAEHYUNG FF || HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE || COMPLETED 🎉