chapter 40

Ugh I feel terrible what even is this shit
I pushed away the glass and turned around to look at the others.

They were in some terrible state then. Jimin barely had his eyes open and jin and jungkook were totally dead ig. Bong soon was on her last glass. And taehyung? Where is he? Ahh there he is.....

But..... Wait.....

That girl had her head on his lap?

Oh come on you don't have to deliberately break my heart even more. What did I even do to you. Why are you doing this to me taehyungah. I fuckin hate you.

I stumbled to where they were sitting and sat beside them on the couch. I stared at taehyung blankly as he was half asleep and totally wasted.

But I can't deny you're absolutely gorgeous. A perfect face with a perfect body with a perfect smile. Why cant I hate you now?!

He suddenly opened his eyes, blinked and the first thing he saw was my face. He stared intently trying to figure out who I was ig. Suddenly he came closer and our faces were inches away nope maybe just a centimeter away. Gosh I can feel his hot breath.

And......

And......

He........

Bumped his head on mine.

HARD.

"ACK!! yah KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"Hehe" a sudden chuckle from his side made me erupt like a volcano.

I smacked his head hard.

"OW!"

He rubbed his forehead and looked at me with puppy eyes his lips in a pout.

Wtf! You trying to play with me huh? Fine fine let's play.

I smacked him again.

He suddenly seemed to get sober.

"Is that you y/n why tf are you hitting me?"

"Coz you deserve it"

"I? Kim taehyung? Deserved a smack? On my forehead? Wait WHAT?"

"How can you say that? You played with me. You played with my feelings. Then you left me. You left my heart broken. Broken into a million pieces. Why taehyung just why are you doing this to me?!"

"H-Huh?"

I should stop. I'm drunk. Super drunk. I'm gonna regret this tomorrow. Severely. I should definitely sto-

"I love you Mr. Kim. Fucking. Taehyung. Ig you never knew. I am just too good at hiding my feelings. You think it's easy. Easy to keep quiet and stare at you all day like a hawk. You think it's easy to control my bursting emotions when I see you laughing with another girl. You think it's easy falling in love. Then listen you....you friggin bastard it's not. And you played with me. I'm never forgiving you.
I'm never....."

I couldn't control anymore. Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I wailed as loud as I could. Nobody got up. They were dead drunk. Taehyung stared at me but I did not give a fuck and kept crying.

"Y-Y/n are you a-alright?" He fumbled.

"No. I'm not. I wish you'd forget all of this. All that happened today. I wish this never happened. You were happy not knowing this and I was happy not telling you."

"N-No I..... "

"I'm sorry. I really am. I'm very sorr-"

What.

Wait....

Wtf.

I felt his lips on mine as I sat there perfectly still trying to process what the hell was going on. Wait.
Is that Taehyung kissing me. I hope I'm right. Everything is blurry in front of me. I hope that's not some random guy trying to pick a fight.
I sat there absolutely thunderstruck as he slowly pulled away.

"I'm sorry y/nah. I could never tell you how I feel. It never occured to me how sad you could be. I should have made the first move. I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry"

Wait what is he saying. He loved me. When. Where. What. When did this happen. I must be dreaming. Comeon let's get up from this sleep. NOW. hah why am I not getting up. What is this shit.

"You telling me you liked me? "

"Yeah. I. Still. Do."

"Wtf Taehyung. Why didn't you tell me. What we're you doing all this time."

"I just was afraid I could ruin the friendship"

"Seriously i-"

I again felt his breath as he leaned closer to me and whispered.

"I'm sorry. I like you."

I grabbed him as I hugged him tight.

"I like you too. Chhuhae taehyungah"

I sat on his lap as I kept hugging him.

He slowly brought my face to his as he touched his lips to mine.
His lips were so soft.
And his kiss was super gentle.
I fell for him even more for his manners.

I gradually grabbed the back of his neck as he pulled me forward while holding my waist. Our lips never parted.

I was so in love with him.
I wish I could be like this forever.

I suddenly remembered something. I pulled away from him and stared at him intently.
He looked at me with his big doe eyes.

"What?"

"Who's this then? Your ex girlfriend or your first love" I said with a pout.

"What? Haha no. She's my cousin."

"Hah? Cousin. Bullshit. Tell me the truth tae!"

"It's true. She is my cousin. And moreover wanna know a secret?
She loves Jimin" He whispered.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah now don't be angry and let's continue where we left"

I chuckled as he pulled me in for the kiss.

I loved it. So much.

I wish we could stay lie this forever.

A/n: hola people. I'm back. I wanted some romantic part for this story so I escalated it a bit fast. And btw I'm not very good at writing cheesy parts it just is too cringey for me lol but I tried my best. Hope you like it.
We still have some background story left. I'll write it gradually.
If you do like it please vote comment and share. Means a lot. Love love. 🥺❤