chapter 46

Ugh this world feels to be swirling all about.

I feel like throwing up

Where are the others?

Wait wait....

We were having my birthday and then.....

Ok fuck just where am I?

I slowly got up and realized I'm on the bed......

In my room......

With.....

Taehyung?

Wtf?! What is he doing here? And why the heck am I in bed with him?

"Hey T-Taehyung...... " I whispered.

"Ughhhhhhh" He groaned as he half-opened his eyes. "What time is it?"

I looked at the wall clock. "2"

"Well they must be dead asleep by now"

"Who?" I asked innocently.

"What's wrong with you?! The others obviously."

"Oh yeah..... Um.... But what am I doing with you here? I-I mean......"

"Well......... " He smirked.

I think I turned into a tomato that very instance.

"You're totally red you know! Haha! You're blushing. So cute. Chill! We did nothing. I won't touch you without your permission. Ever. You know that."

"Yes I do." I softly kissed him on the cheek.

"But now if you turn me on like that maybe....... "

"Maybe what?" I stared into his eyes.

He stared right back, his hazel eyes darting from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Y/n" He came closer, his hand snaking around my waist and whispered.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to take permission like that yk. You're not in school dummy" I chuckled.

He suddenly pulled me so close that our lips brushed against each other's. He looked dead serious. I gasped at the sudden arousal, as his one hand started caressing my face, the other one still holding my waist. Our lips touched and it felt like as if we were in heaven. His lips gently brushed through my lower lip and our tongues entangled together. I slowly grabbed the back of his neck as he hovered above me. Our lips never parted. The warmth of his hands on my waist felt like a safe home.

_

Ouch!

I got up and realised that I fell from the bed.

The sunlight streamed through the huge window lighting up the whole room.

Oh it's already morning.

Goodness gracious I am tired.

After......

After that long night.

I chuckled to myself and I felt myself blushing all over again.

Taehyung was fast asleep. Gosh he looked adorable.

"Taehyung" I whispered.

Silence.

"Hey" I brought my lips closer to his ears.

He opened his eyes. Saw me. And suddenly kissed me. Again.

I pulled myself back startled as I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What was that for?!" I exclaimed trying to hide my excitement.

"Well a morning kiss I guess" He smirked before he got up. "I'm gonna go and wake the others"

"Wait.... I'm coming too"

We went to the living room together.

Well a beautiful sight indeed.

Jungkook had his head in Bong Soon's lap. Jin and Jimin were huddled together below the sofa.

Sigh.

We went to wake them up.

After they got up looking messier than ever I spoke.

"So we need to put these away."
I pointed at the mess we made yesterday with all the cream and beer bottles and everything.
"These look gross and my mom's gonna flip out if she sees this. She's coming back today. Remember?"

"Oh shoot" Jungkook said running his hands roughly through his hair.

"Come on then let's get to work people" Jimin said.

"Ugh why do I even drink?! I feel terrible."

"Same I feel like throwing out" Bong soon said.

"You know what.... you guys can rest a bit more and then start doing things. My mom will come back by the evening so you still have time."I said looking at how terrible they looked.

"You think so?" They asked still doubtful.

"Sure! But you need to do it after you wake up ok?"

"Then we'll just sleep a little more. We promise to do them after that. Ok?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

They went back to where they were sleeping. And just in a couple of minutes they were fast asleep.

I looked at Taehyung and opened my mouth to speak when he spoke first.

"I know what you want to say. Let's do it on our own before they get up. Let's not trouble them with this anymore. Well I think so too." He grinned.

"That's why you're the best Mr. Kim. The best there is for me." I smiled.

We cleaned up the place and threw the trash out.

"Phew done!" We exclaimed together.

Both of us plopped on the sofa tired.

"You know when we go back let's watch a movie together, have a coffee together, go to a park together, sleep in the same blanket together. I wanna do everything with you together." I said my eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"You want to do them all?" Taehyung looked at me and asked intrigued.

"Yes" I said staring at the ceiling and then turned towards him, my eyes sparkling.

"Sure" He laughed.

"Yesssssssss" I hugged him and cuddled on his strong arms as he held me comfortingly and closed my eyes.

The love I have for him is increasing everyday and I don't think I'll be able to stop anytime soon.