chapter 34

the whole class was invited as it was our last year of high school.

it was quite crowded as we squirmed through the numerous cars and bikes parked in front of the hotel come restaurant.

we went to find Jungkook.

"there is our birthday boy!"

we ran to where he was talking to someone from a senior from our school.

"hey y'all are super duper late!" Jungkook pouted like baby making all of us laugh hysterically.

"well never mind that. Here! your gift. I am sure you will absolutely adore it."

"khre?" Jungkook smirked as if saying you can't surprise me with anything.

but as he tore open the blue wrapped object his mouth opened wide as he kept staring at the gift.

AN IU ALBUM WTF OH MY GOSH!!

He hugged us tightly as we were fighting for breath squished between all the other five.

we felt so happy that he genuinely liked the gift.

"well who's idea was it?" he enquired.

everyone turned towards me as their eyes sparkled from all the pride.

I scratched the back of my neck shy from all those eyes staring at me like a hawk.

"I KNEW IT!" said Jungkook as he pounced on me hugging me tightly.

"thank you y/n . this seriously means a lot!"

I teared up from all the compliments.

"well you guys mean a lot to me too!"

"ok ok you guys enjoy for a second. I'm gonna go and meet those other guests too. then I'm gonna come back to you."

"sure go ahead!!" we assured him before we went to sit together on a table.

"he surely liked the gift!"

"yeah his eyes went twinkle twinkle" jimin giggled.

"hello bong soon right?"

we turned to see a guy standing beside bong soon's chair.

"yegichumhaja. come aside for a sec please" he smiled as the rest of us bowed realizing that it was one of our seniors from school.

"I'll be back real quick!" she winked before she went with seonbae at the corner of the room.

We kept talking about various things laughing and joking waiting for Jungkook and Bong soon to arrive.

after a couple of minutes Jungkook came scurrying through the crowd.

"sorry guys im late! all here right?"

"well nope bong soon went to talk with some seonbae there-" jin pointed towards where bong soon went with the guy...

but wait...

where are they?

they were not there at the corner of the room.

A/n: well I am back after what feels like a year. Anyways hope you are a safe and sound. Happy reading!