chapter 39

Omygosh there are so many people at the club tonight. I can't breathe. Hey move you freaking humans. I don't even like humans. Why am I here?! Gosh even my dress seems uncomfortable why am I even here I must be having a death wish coming for a drink with them what the hell y/n why couldn't you tell them. You're a fucking lighthead. God hanbomman thuyajuseyo jeballll!!!

I was so immersed in my thoughts I never saw the girl in front of me and
bam!
We both were on the ground.

Oops here I go again kicking people stumbling on people dashing on them ah what the hell is wrong with me jjinja!

"I'm so so sorry I didn't see you there! Gosh are you alright?"

"Yeah yeah I'm ok nothing to worry."

"Can you get up? Here hold my hand and try to get up"

She held my hand and stood up brushing her one piece.
Wow. She looked gorgeous.

"You sure you ok? Didn't sprain your ankle or something"

"Nope thanks" She smiled politely and went on her way.

What a good girl!

And here I am an 'always-clumsy' girl.....

Nvm!

Oh crap where are the others? I was busy in this shit where did they go? Huh? Am I lost in this friggin pub rn. How do I get to the others oh forgot we have a thing called a smartphone. Come on where the heck is bong soon's number?

"Haaa.... Hello?"

Omg she is definitely inside can't get a word she is saying though. It's soooo loud.

"Where are you? I lost you guys coz of an accident" I shouted as much as I could.

"Huh? What? Oh we are near the dj guy. He's a friend of the other guys. Where tf are you rn? Huh? I can't get you? Audiya? Nvm come near the dj machine"

I barely got anything except the dj machine.

Ok dj........ Dj machine.... Where is it? Where's the machine?

I frantically started searching for the dj machine.

God this is annoying.

"Hey lady wanna dance?"

"No." I directly turned him down.
No time for shit rn.

Meanwhile I found the dj machine and finally got sight of Bong Soon who was busy dancing to the beats.

"Where the heck even were you? We lost you, called you but couldn't get through so we waited. And finally you called"

"Well I bumped into someone on the way and while tending to her I lost y'all"

"Anyways you're up for a dance?"

"Of course not. I am hella bad at dancing and somewhere like here I'm just gonna sit and watch you dance. Sounds enough fun to me ig"

"Nope come on dance with me!"

She dragged me to the dance floor where I stood bewildered among so many mad people moving their hips to the beats. Wow people are so engrossed. And energetic.

My mom would have killed me if she saw this. Somebody help.

"Uh...... You okay?"
The familiar voice.

I turned around.

"Taehyung!"

"You seemed uncomfortable so..... You don't have to do this forcefully."

"I'm actually not used to it. That's all!"

"Come on we'll go back to the others. Yahhhh Bong Soonah palliwa..... We're hungry. Gotta grab something." He shouted above the music.

We went back to the others. The other friend guy was already on it, preparing the shots.

I gulped. I'm not ready for this.

We were just about to have our first shot when someone came and grabbed Taehyung by his shoulder hugging him from behind.

"Tae-ah!"

Huh?

It's......

It's that girl.

The girl I met before. The one I bumped into.

Who's she?

"Oh annyeong Semiahhhh" The other boys cheered.

Taehyung kept eating quietly.

What's with him? Why isn't he saying anything?

"Annyeong yeorobun!
Yah Taehyung this isn't fair. At. Least. A hi."

"Hi" He said nonchalantly.

"Hah look at that attitude of yours. Still the same."

Hello miss that hand of yours...on his shoulder... Can you just remove it? Hello.... Please.... I'm getting jealous you see....

I kept saying stuff in my mind when suddenly our eyes met. I suddenly got flustered and gave her a cheeky smile. DAMN that was EMBARRASSING!

"Oh hey you're the one right? The one I bumped at the door? You're with them. Never thought of that! Annyeong I'm Cheon Semi. Nice to see you again." She smiled.

Oh and why can't I be with them? Why can't I be with taehyung? Is he your property? And why tf isn't taehyung saying absolutely nothing. Wae?!

Oh wait.....

Is she.....

by any chance......

his......

ex girlfriend?!

Thud.

My heart broke into pieces. Well I never had a chance to begin with so forget it!

My mood suddenly got super down as I kept having shots after shots. The others were busy talking to her. Bong Soon understood the mood and did not bug me further.

My last chance to confess was gone!

A/n: guys another chapter update. I'm being puntual right? Anyways the main things come in the next chapter. Things are about to get hot in there. Stay tuned for it! Also vote comment and share if you like. It'll be appreciated. Love love.🥺❤