chapter 45

"Gift from us for our little princess" They said and handed it over.

"Thank you can I open it?" I asked my eyes sparkling with excitement."

"Sure go ahead."

" I hope you like it."

"Whatever you guys give me even if it's just a pin I would love it"

"Here comes your dramatic ass. Don't kid around open it up" Taehyung said impatiently.

I tore open the box which was a simple brown one. Inside it was something that felt soft.

I opened it and........

"Wow!"

It was a pack of matching tshirts for all of us. They were black with BTS written on it.

"You guys made it the best birthday ever! I can't ever forget this moment in my whole life. Kumawo for the nth time!"

"Pleasure!" Jimin, jin and jungkook said beating their chests as if they got victory in a quidditch match.

I chuckled holding the tshirts close to my heart.

"But I'm not satisfied"

It was Taehyung.

"Of course you aren't" Jimin rolled his eyes. "What do you want now?"

He stared at me.

I stared back.

He came closer and closer and closer. The others covered their eyes with their hands and peeked between the fingers.

He came so close I could feel his hit breath on my lips.

He is going to kiss me. Of course!

I closed my eyes and waited for it.

"What are you closing your eyes for?"

Huh?

I opened my eyes and he was standing a but far with another box in his hand.

This is a gift specially from me.

Thought I was at first disappointed but then became happy to open the gift.

In it was another pair of tshirts just for the two of us.

One had "I am booked by him"
And another had "I am booked by her"

I chuckled.

This is so childish.

Lol.

The others pretended to gag
"Uwahhh cringeyyyy"

"You didn't open the whole thing" Again it was Taehyung.

What now?

I started searching the box when suddenly.....

What?

"T-Taehyung!"

He was sitting on one knee with a two similar rings in his hand.

"This is definitely not an engagement ring. It won't be this cheap. This is a ring to tell the world you are mine. If somebody touches you I will kill him."

"That was some badass proposal" Bong soon said her eyes wide with anticipation.

"I accept it" I said while squatting down too"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Then we opened the beers.

A/n: it was a double update. I hope you're all doing well. Next chapter coming very soon. Can you smell some back story? Or some love scenes maybe? Vote comment and share if you like. Until then love love 🥺❤