chapter 2

I lazily got up at the sound of the alarm vibrating crazily.

As I had my usual nightmare yesterday I slept late.

I looked at the clock with half-open eyes yawning.

What the freakin' heck! I am late again!

I jumped out of my bed stumbling over the piles of dirty clothes and food wrappers dumped all around the room.

I rushed out without eating because I needed to renew my food reserves. I did not even have a single bread left!

_

I sat down heavily on my chair panting loudly. Bong Soon was not there yet.

I was noisily gulping down some water when somebody lightly tapped on my shoulder.

There was a boy with an angelic smile stretching his hand towards me.

He wants a handshake?

I grabbed his hand slowly with a question mark clearly written on my face.

" Hey I'm Jimin! Park Jimin! You're the new exchange student right? Nice meeting you... Um.... So what was your name again?" He smiled sheepishly.

" Y-y/n.... It's y/n" i stuttered. He was too good to be true.

" Nice to meet you y/n. You are free to tell me if you have any problems. I'm always there!" He grinned at me his eyes sparkling in the sunbeam.

"O-ok thanks!"

He went back to his place still grinning ear to ear.

Yah y/n-ah michesyeo?! What the fuck do you think you're doing! Pull yourself together!

I slapped myself out of the crazy thoughts to lessen the reds of my cheeks.

This weakness of mine for korean guys is turning me crazy! And this guy even looked like a kpop idol coming out of the box.....

Aisshhh!!!! I sighed.

Just then Bong Soon thumped on my back and sat down her 32 teeth all out. I smiled back at her.

_

Our english teacher came up to our class and announced that we would be having a surprise test to see how far we are thorough with our lessons.

There were sighs all round the class. One last bencher even banged on the desk in frustration.

The teacher Ms. Lee called out the boy sitting on the first bench.

I looked up; Ah! The 'weird' guy.

Kim Tang did she say?
I couldn't hear properly.

As he came nearer my place to distribute the sheets Ms. Lee called him again this time a bit louder.

"Yah Kim Taehyung make sure you distribute these as well" she pointed at another set of paper.

"Nae~" a deep husky voice replied.

He did not look up once and kept distributing.

I wondered what's wrong with him? Does he have public phobia or what!

I was a merit student to begin with. I wrote all of the answer perfectly sure of them. I was happy with what my results were going to be.

After the tiring exams we had our break. Bong Soon and I went roaming around the school.

I suddenly asked
"hey bong soon-ah can I ask something weird?"

"Of course!"

" That Taehyung guy.......Um....
why does he look so antisocial?"

"From what I've heard he was not like this before. Something happened regarding his family that changed him. Otherwise he is the perfect guy everyone reads about in romance novels. Topper of the school..... Dashingly handsome..... Good at heart....... " She trailed off.

Yep the handsome part, i agree. His features will match with anything. Even old torn rags will look luxurious against his smooth
wheat - white skin.

We went back to the canteen to get some food as I was hungry as heck!( I haven't eaten anything... Remember? :|)

We sat down on a table.

Suddenly someone put his/ her plate beside mine.

I looked up enquiringly. Someone looked back at me.

A/n: this is my first time writing.... So i m a bit nervous....
It doesn't matter how many people reads this. What matters the most is i love writing!
Thank you for your love readers.