chapter 37

Y/n's POV

Wtf.

What is he even saying?

I glanced at Bong Soon and she was in the same state.

Starstruck.

She could not even look me in my eyes.

There was silence on both the sides for a couple of minutes before Bong Soon rushed towards the boys gang.

"You think it's a joke?! Jungkook you think you can joke around with something as serious as this?!" She said tears almost ready to overflow through her eyes.

Jungkook seemed startled before he got up and rushed towards bong soon.

"What are you doing here? How long are you here? Uh..... I'm sorry if I confused you with those sudden..... Uh..... " He fumbled for some words to console her.

"You're so mean kook. How can you do this when I was so freaking open about my feelings? You're so mean! Waihhhhh!" She wailed as she started beating jungkook on his chest as he stood there utterly confused.

"Huh? Boragu?"

"Saranghandago!!! "

"Jjinja?! Ani....... Igo jjinjayaaaa?!!!! But you never said it?!"

"I did not say it out aloud but you're so fucking dumb to not know my feelings. Everybody else here knew it by my actions. I was so open about it. You're just dumb!" She glared at jungkook.

"Arasseo arasseo I'm dumb ok ok injonghamnida" He raised both his hand above his head playfully stiffling his giggle.

We all laughed as he was chased around by bong soon all over the floor. Finally they were tired as they stopped running. They looked at each other for some seconds before they flung and hugged each other tightly as we cheered and clapped for the new couple in our group.

"Saranghae" Jungkook whispered.

"Nado" She whispered back as their hug tightened.

Their was this sudden romantic atmosphere as we cringed from all these lovey dovey scenes happening in front of us.

I don't know why I had this sudden urge to look at taehyung. I sneaked a glance at him and my cheeks turned red hot as I caught him looking at me as well.

Oh my gosh stupid heart stop beating like this! Wtf is wrong with you . This is so embarrassing! I think taehyung can hear this thumping sound! Hey heart slow down will you?"

I so envied these two. I wish I was brave enough. I wish I could shout out aloud about my feelings. My feelings for Taehyung.

A/n: hello hello I'm back again. Hope you loved this sudden shipping between our kookie and bong soon. I'll be up with another chapter very soon. Stay updated. Vote comment and share if you like. Loads of love until then. ^^