Chapter 53

She felt something tickle her breasts as she slowly started to wake. She tried to move away from it but found she couldn't. She opened her eyes and found her wrists bound in some black leather cuffs. She raised her head to see her ankles were bound as well.

"Is this okay Cupcake?" Luke asked as he sat beside her and ran the feather gently over her body.

"We can fucking undo them if you don't fucking like them," Gabe said as he knelt in front of her soaking pussy. "Just let us know."

"Please," She begged as Gabe slowly licked her. "More please." Gabe pressed into her even more as he ate her out and Luke shoved his cock into her mouth causing her to moan.

"Fuck," Luke gasped as he slowly thrust in and out of her mouth.

Just as she got close Gabe pulled away and she moaned in protest. "Don't fucking worry Trouble," Gabe smirked as he stood and slowly entered her then leaned forward to kiss Luke.

Gabe pulled back from kissing Luke and started fucking her while Luke fucked her mouth. She wanted to touch them so badly but she also liked how they controlled everything. "Fuck Cupcake, your mouth feels so good," Luke moaned as he controlled her mouth on him. She moaned as he managed to take her even deeper as he watched Gabe moved faster in and out of her. "Fuck you take Gabe's cock so fucking good Cupcake."

"Fuck, I can't last much longer," Gabe moaned.

"Cum," Luke demanded as he erupted in her mouth making her swallow before he released her from his now soft cock. Gabe leaned down and kissed her before pulling away from her.

"Uncuff her, I want to try something," Marc smiled as he pulled out some rope. "Can I please?" She nodded as Axel undid the cuffs. Marc explained everything as he decorated her with his ropes and pinned her arms behind her making her breasts thrust forward even more.

"Yellow," She gasped when she realized she was completely pinned. While she was handcuffed she could still somewhat move but with this design she couldn't move at all.

"What's wrong?" Marc asked as Axel moved her hair out of her face. "Breathe," he said as he moved behind her. "Feel this knot right here?" He asked as he helped her touch a knot on her wrist. "You can undo everything with this knot. You still control everything Beautiful."

"Do you need a moment Doll?" Axel asked staring her in the eyes. "We can stop, just say so."

"I still control everything?" She asked as Marc came back around to face her. She could see his cock red and throbbing and a rush of pleasure ran through her knowing it was because of how he decorated her with his ropes. She could see Axel was the same way, both were leaking but weren't doing anything because they were more concerned about her.

"Yes you do, Doll," Axel said and Marc nodded.

"Just undo the knot and it will all come undone," Marc explained.

"I'm okay now," She nodded, "it just startled me a little, I could still move with the handcuffs."

"Are you sure?" Axel asked and she leaned forward a little to kiss him. The moment her lips touched his he grabbed her and moved her to his cock. He slowly lowered her down on his cock and she moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck Beautiful you take his cock so well," Marc groaned as he slowly entered her ass while grabbing the rope. He slowly moved in and out of her while Axel helped her bounce on his cock. Axel gently bit her neck as he helped her swivel her hips as Marc thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck Doll, you are such a fucking good girl taking our cocks so fucking well. Look at your pussy taking my cock, just image your ass taking Marc's cock. God damn you're perfect," Axel groaned as they moved faster and faster.

"Cum," Axel commanded as they finished in her. She screamed as they pinned her in between them as she came undone on them.

Once she had caught her breath Nathan smirked as he came over to her. He cupped her chin and gently kissed her. She leaned into him and Kota grinned as he moved her face from Nathan and kissed her as well. Nathan grabbed her hips and helped her get on all fours.

"Be a good girl and take Kota's cock in your mouth," Nathan commanded. "Show him how well you suck cock then when I'm done with you he will take you while you suck my cock."

She moaned as she wrapped her lips around Kota's cock. "Damn Ten, you are fucking perfect," Kota growled as he controlled her mouth on his throbbing cock. Nathan slowly entered her then started pounding into her.

"Take my cock," Nathan growled as he slapped her ass. "Oh you like that don't you?" Nathan smirked as he slapped the other ass cheek. "Goddamn you are so fucking perfect for us."

"You like that Ten?" Kota asked as he thrust her mouth even deeper on his cock. "You like getting your ass slapped? Such a good girl our Queen." She moaned as Kota erupted in her mouth and Nathan pinned her ass against his spurting cock.

"You are such a perfect Queen," Nathan whispered as he kissed her.