Chapter 52

"Did you have fun at the beach Pookie?" Sean asked as they entered her bedroom. She nodded and started taking off her shoes. "Let me," he smiled as he helped her sit down. She was slightly tipsy but had such a soft smile on her lips. She looked so breathtaking to them.

"Thank you, my lovely doctor," She smiled as she laid back.

"You are the one who is lovely, Darling," Owen said as he helped her sit up and pulled her little black dress off of her. "You are so gorgeous," he gently nibbled on her neck. "Do you want us to stop?"

"No," She said with determination.

"Are you sure?" Sean asked as he stood.

She smirked and pulled Sean onto the bed. She straddled his lap and kissed him. She ran her fingers into his hair and smiled when he let out a groan. "Fuck Pookie," he groaned as he squeezed her hips. She pressed her breasts into his shirt while he made small circles over her panties while holding her hips in place. He felt her pressing against his cock and it was taking everything in him not to press back.

"I want you to what was it you said months ago?" she asked looking at the rest of the team. "oh yes, you said all of you wanted to ravage me then worship me. Show me what you meant."

"Are you sure Darling?" Owen asked cupping her chin in his hand. "Because once we do, we are never letting you go. You will be completely ours forever."

"I already am yours," She smiled as he pulled her face to his and gave her a forceful deep kiss. She moaned as she felt Sean sit up and start sucking on a breast while gently nipping it at times. He switched to the other as Owen barely pulled back so she could breathe before kissing her again.

He forced himself to pull back and smirked as she whimpered and tried to kiss him but he held her in place. She pouted and he gently kissed her forehead. "Before we continue I need to know one thing, Darling." She huffed as Sean pulled away too. "You have to be sure and we can't distract you." She huffed again causing everyone to chuckle. "Do you want the rest to watch and or join or do you want us one at a time?"

"I want all of you," she said softly. "However you think it will work, show me, make me your Queen completely."

"Oh Darling, we will," he moaned as he leaned into kiss her again while Sean started to undress barely lifting her so he could slip out of his pants and boxers. "That ass is mine," Owen grinned as he got off the bed to undress while Sean started kissing her. Sean let out a groan as she rubbed against his cock soaking him. She was letting out these little whimpers that was sending the rest of the guys cock to harden. It was one of their new favorite sounds. They had undressed and were slowly stroking their cocks while watching her, learning how she moved.

"Fucking hell Pookie," Sean moaned as he held her hips.

"I can't wait to feel your ass strangling my cock," Owen growled as he gathered some of her leaking juices and slowly stuck his finger in her ass. "Fuck you're tight Darling, my cock is going to feel so fucking good in your ass." She let out another moan as the image filled her mind. "Oh does our Queen like the thought of that? Do you want my cock in your ass while you ride Sean's throbbing cock in your pussy?"

"Please Owen," She whimpered as she started to press against Sean's aching cock even more. Owen stuck another finger in her causing her to moan as the pain turned into pleasure. "Please Owen," She whimpered as he thrust his fingers in and out of her ass. "More..." she gasped, "Need...need."

They could tell she was seeking something else and getting frustrated when she couldn't figure out what it was, "I know what you need Pookie," Sean grinned as he started to pull her away and she tried to cling to him. "Trust your doctor," he whispered as he placed soft kissed along her collarbone. "I'll give you want you need, Pookie." She let out a soft gasp as he placed the tip of his penis at her entrance. "You just need your doctor's cock in you while Owen takes your beautiful ass, don't you?" Owen pulled out his fingers and placed the tip of his penis in her ass. They slowly entered at the same time causing her to let out a beautiful gasp and dig her nails into Sean's shoulder. Owen pulled back as Sean slowly pushed in more then Owen pushed in while Sean pulled out. Working in tandem sent fire through her causing her whimpers to become louder. Suddenly Sean froze and he looked at Owen with a beaming smile. "Our virgin Queen isn't going to be pure much longer."

"Ravage me please," She moaned as she tilted head back with her eyes closed. "Feels so good."

"Oh we will," Owen grinned, a quick glance told him the rest of the team was beaming. He could swear their cocks throbbed even more at the knowledge she was pure but not for much longer.

Sean thrust up as Owen thrust in causing her to squeal in pain for a second but as they started to move in tandem the pain turned to pleasure.

"So fucking tight," Owen growled as he was slowly started to lose control.

"So fucking perfect," Sean moaned as he gently bit her neck, "Ride my cock Lisa, fuck yes, ride it," he groaned as he clutched her hips and helped her move.

"Take his cock," Owen growled as he pulled her hair and kissed her neck, "Take my cock, such a good fucking girl taking both of our cocks at the same time."

"Oh," She moaned as the fire in her stomach erupted. "Oh, oh, oh." She moved even faster as Owen wrapped his hand around her neck and barely squeezed. Sean squeezed her hips and moved her just slightly causing more pleasure to fill her. "Owen, Sean, Owen, Sean" She moaned.

"Cum," they commanded as they filled her with their love. She let out a beautiful moan as the fire in her covered her.

"Love all of you," she mumbled as she melted against Sean after pulling Owen to cover her.

"We love you too," everyone mumbled as they watchedher drift to sleep for a little cat nap before they woke her to continue theiractivities.