Chapter 33

"Wake up Sobrina," A deep voice chuckled in her ear and she flinched away from it.

"Tio," she mumbled as she started to shake in fear. The voice laughed as she whimpered and tried to shrink away from the ice cold touch that ran down her cheek. "What do you want Tio?"

"You of course," he laughed. "You took away my brother and my life, of course I want you to pay for it. I want to take away everything you took away from me. I started with those precious so called Mafia Kings you were attached to."

She shook her head, "You're lying," she said as she watched her uncle appeared before her holding a bleeding knife while twirling a gun in his other hand. "They aren't dead. You didn't kill the Mafia Kings, you can't kill them. You're lying. It's a lie."

"Is it?" He asked curiously. "Tell me Sobrina, if it's a lie then why aren't they here protecting you? Why aren't you with them? Why aren't they answering your phone calls? Is it because of this perhaps?" He put his gun in the holster and pulled his phone out of his pocket and pulled up an image of Raven and Corey on the floor with gunshots to their chest and blood underneath them. Their skin was so pale and their eyes were wide open. He swiped to another picture and there was Owen slumped over his desk with a gunshot to the back of his head, his glasses on his desk with blood splatter on them. He swiped again, Sean stabbed at the hospital, he swiped again, each one of the guys killed.

"No!" She screamed and started to run from him. She had to get away from him. It hurt to move, her muscles burned but she kept running. She lost her balance and fell. She looked down to find herself bleeding but she pushed herself up and tried to run again not caring about blood loss, she just knew she had to get away from him.

Hands grabbed her from behind, "Got you," he laughed as she tried to break away. "Now you pay," he said as he reached the knife in front of her. She watched in horror as he stabbed her in the stomach. She screamed as pain erupted all over her.

"KITTEN!"

Lisa opened her eyes to find Raven staring at her while holding her gently. "Raven?" She asked gasping and looking all around her in confusion.

"Da," he nodded.

"No," She shook her head, "It's a lie, he killed you, you're not real, he killed you, you're not real," She burst into tears. She looked down at her hands, "So much blood, it hurts."

"It's not real Pookie," Sean said appearing beside Raven. "It's not real, you're not bleeding, we're right here, we have you."

"No," She shook her head. "He stabbed you and shot Raven. He killed all of you and stabbed me." A tear slipped free, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt as much." She started shaking. "Cold."

Raven pulled her into his arms and rubbed her back. "Not real Kitten, I real, I okay, we okay."

She gasped when she felt him wrap his arms around her. She nervously reached out and touched his back. She rubbed her face into his chest and froze when she heard his heartbeat. She pulled back and looked at Sean. She slowly reached out and touched his face. He placed his hand over hers when she touched his cheek and she softly gasped. She looked around and there was the whole team with Uncle.

"But he showed me pictures of him killing all of you," She said as tears slipped free.

"You were hallucinating Pookie," Sean said softly. "You haven't been on your medication in days and you haven't been sleeping from your night terrors, your mind was severely affected."

"You're real," She reached out and the guys took turns letting her feel for herself. She decided her new favorite thing was listening to their heartbeats.

"Lisa," Uncle asked once Sean took her to the bathroom and showed her she wasn't really bleeding and she wasn't really stabbed. "Do you know how Sheriff Jones is tied to your uncle or can you tell us anything about Dr. Smith?"

She clung to Sean and shook her head. "What do you mean Sheriff Jones is tied to Miguel? As for Dr. Smith, I was working in the bookstore and Sheriff Jones came in and said I looked exhausted and sick. I told him I was waiting to hear back from my doctor and he offered to take me to the hospital for a check up. I was so tired and feeling so sick I agreed. Dr. Smith was working in the ER and I told him my symptoms. He told me he knew Dr. Roberts and he would contact him to see what I was already on. He came back an hour later and said that Dr. Roberts said the klonopin would be okay to take with my Zoloft so I started taking it."

"If I was to pull up pictures could you point him out?" Uncle asked and she nodded then went back to searching for Sean's heartbeat. Once she found it she sighed in content.

"I have something for you Baby," North said softly and she looked up at him.

North pulled her bear out from behind him and she beamed then made grabby hands. "Yogi Bear!" She reached out for North and he took her from Sean. "Thank you North Star," She whispered as she moved to hear his heart beat while clutching her bear.

"You're welcome Baby," he smiled softly.

Uncle's phone rang so he stepped away to answer it. He came back with a pissed off look.

"What?" Luke asked and Uncle sighed.

"Sheriff Jones was just found shot to death in an alleyway two streets behind the hospital."