Chapter 31

Breakfast was awkward. Lunch was awkward. And dinner was awkward. I didn't talk at all, and every time I looked at Brooklyn, I just saw the image of him in his boxers only.

I pretty much stared at my plate the whole time when we were eating. I couldn't look up, I was way too grossed out.

I had showered, and gotten ready for the tonight show. I had a black dress, and it was really pretty. (Picture in media slot... Lol it's actually ariana at the tonight show😂)

I went downstairs, and Victoria was waiting for me at the door.

"Ready?" Victoria asked.

"Yes!" I said, half excited, half nervous.

"You look gorgeous, dear!" Victoria said to me.

"Thank you!" I said, as I walked towards the door.

"Good luck tonight, we'll be watching!" David said, as him and the kids waved.

"Thank you!" I said, as me and Victoria both walked out the door to our car and got in it.

We drove to the building and were greeted by all the people backstage.

"Are you ready, Ms. King?" A lady asked me.

"Yes." I said, as she hooked the mic onto the top of my dress.

I stood by the curtain, shaking, waiting to be called out.

"And next up, we have a girl who is only 15, and never been interview before, give it up for Mackenzie King!" I heard Jimmy say, as the whole crowd cheered.

I waved goodbye to Victoria, before I walked out onto the stage.

I walked to Jimmy and gave him a hug. Then I sat down in the chair closest to his desk.

"How are you?" He asked, as the crowd calmed down.

"I'm great! Nervous, but great." I said, smiling.

"So this is your first time being interviewed?" He asked.

"Yes it is!" I said, smiling.

"Well don't I feel honored!" He said, smiling at me. "I tell you what, we are going to play true or false, it's where I ask you 5 questions, and you have to tell me if they are true, or false. And you can't lie!"

I got scared. I didn't know what type of questions he was going to ask!

"Okay!" I said, giggling.

"My first question." He said. "True or False, you are living with the Beckham's right now?!"

"True." I answered, as I was shaking.

"True or False, your sister is becoming a veterinarian?!"

"False." I said, giggling. "She's afraid of most animals, so I think she would fail!"

Jimmy laughed. "True or False, you are going to a soccer academy?!"

"True!" I said, smiling.

"True or False, you have a crush on Brooklyn Beckham?!"

The smile completely wiped away from my face.

Oh my god. Did he really just asked that? What am I suppose to say?

"Next." I said, not knowing what to say. Jimmy just laughed.

"True or False, Brooklyn is here right now to ask you out?!"

The whole crowd cheered, I just looked at Jimmy confused.

Then, dressed up Brooklyn walked out onto the stage. I put my hands over my mouth in shock.

"Mackenzie, will you go out with me?" Brooklyn asked.

I laughed. I tried to say sonething, as my hands were still over my mouth, but no words came out, so I just shook my head yes.

We both hugged. I can't believe that Brooklyn just did that. On live television.

"I don't think I'm ever going to play true or false again!" I said, joking with Jimmy.

He started laughing really hard.

"Give it up, for our newest couple, Brooklyn Beckham, and Mackenzie King!" Jimmy said, as we walked offstage together, holding hands.

What an interesting game of true or false.