Chapter 19

My eyes opened, and my vision was very blurry. I had no idea where I was, or how I got to the place I was.

As my eye-sight started to get less blurry, I saw I was in a room. A hospital room. There was a beeping noise. I looked to the side. There was a window that had blinds that were shut closed.

Then I looked to the other side.

"You're awake." A voice said. It was a male.

I rubbed my eyes. I was trying to see who the figure was through my blurry vision.

As my eye sight got clearer, I saw it was Brooklyn.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I was worried about you. So I was waiting for you to wake up." He said, smiling at me, as he got up onto his feet.

"How is she?" Madison said, walking into my hospital room.

"Why is she here?" I instantly questioned, sitting up.

"Calm down, I came here to check on you." She said, getting close to me.

"Don't come any closer." I said. She stopped.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"So how are you? Do you need anything?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yeah. For you both to leave." I said, looking at the window again, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"Mackenzie." Brooklyn said.

"Now!" I said, getting angry. I was so sick of them.

"No!" Madison said.

"If that's what she wants, then we can go." Brooklyn said walking towards the door.

How dare they come into my hospital room. I actually wanted to be happy, I mean... I did just get in a car accident, and I have to see them... Well her. That's not how I wanted to start my life again.