Chapter 28

We walked through the paparazzi to our flight, I stood next to Romeo and Cruz the whole time.

We made it to the plane, and we all sat down in our seats. I was in the middle, Romeo to my right, and Cruz to my left.

"What's your problem?" Romeo said to Brooklyn, who looked like he was pouting.

"You guys are sitting by my friend, it's not fair." Brooklyn said.

'Oh, so were friends now?' I thought to myself. Never thought I would hear those words come out of his mouth!

"She likes us better than you!" Cruz said, in a mocking tone.

"Little dudes got a point." I said, joking.

Brooklyn rolled his eyes.

"Your not the only one who can roll their eyes Brooklyn! That's literally like my signature look, I roll my eyes so much that one of these days they're going to fall out of my head!" I joked, trying to make Brooklyn feel better.

He smiled, and giggled.

"That would be awesome. Like if your eyes fell out of your head." Cruz said, he seemed like he was deep in thought.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You rolled your eyes." Cruz said.

"Honestly, I roll my eyes so much... That I don't even know I'm rolling my eyes." I said, smiling at the cute little 10 year old.

I listened to my music, and tried to fall asleep, but couldn't because both Romeo and Cruz fell asleep laying on my shoulders, and it was quite uncomfortable.

Brooklyn looked at me and laughed.

"You know it's a problem when a 12 year olds jawbones so perfect that it digs into your skin." I joked, talking about Romeo.

"He gets it from me." Brooklyn said, with a half smirk on his face.

"No. He gets it from me." David said, I didn't even know he was listening to our conversation.

I tried to hold in my laugh, but I couldn't help it.

I finally was able to fall asleep, as I just put my head down on top of Romeos.

I dreamed about what it would be like, in California, no parents. No Michelle, Luke, or Lana. No anything.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, and for not updating... I've been very busy! But anyways, ily all!